Help sponsor the JG Community Open Mic Zoom license!

And if I ever did so, I think the song would be Nutbush City Limits, my favourite TT song.

I also love her rendition of Proud Mary, performed live when opening for the Stones on the Get Yer Ya Yas Out tour

4 Likes

Oh no, I’m too late to the show :anguished:. Unbelievable what you’re missing, if you’re not online for half a day :see_no_evil:.
Amazing how quickly the target was reached.
Great idea, by the way, to purchase a Zoom account for the OMs. It was so generous of @adi_mrok to let us use his one for so long :hugs:.

3 Likes

I’m late to the show also :frowning:

There are some great people on here. Well done everyone.

I’ll make sure I’ll one of the first on the list next year.

A big thanks you @adi_mrok for sharing his license all these years. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You lot really are quite an incredible bunch :slight_smile:

Reminds me, I need to set a date for the live on YouTube one… will discuss with the team this week!

And hope to see you at the next OM!

11 Likes

Thanks Stefan! All these years… feels like decades have past but you are correct 2 years almost now! :neutral_face:

2 Likes

You have to remember what Ferris Bueller said Adi. Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you’re going to miss it.

2 Likes

Keep these in mind when you reach for the calendar Justin, this years OM dates are already booked.
:wink:

JGC OM DATES FOR 2023
OM 13 21 Jan
OM 14 4 Mar
OM 15 15 Apr
OM 16 27 May
OM 17 8 Jul
OM 18 19 Aug
OM 19 30 Sep
OM 20 11 Nov
2 Likes

Well said dear Sir!

Hey JKahn, I’m happy to donate £10 and happy to use PayPal.

Cheers

David

1 Like

David

Thanks very much for the offer. We have covered the cost of the licence with the donations prior to your post. So we are good for the next 12 months. Discussions ongoing as to how we will address this going forwards.

As always thanks for your support.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah sorry I noticed that after further reading. Put me down for contributing towards next years costs or towards any other costs relating to the delivery of the OMs.

Happy to be contacted by DM as I don’t want to miss out again. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, put me down for next time also.

1 Like

I’m late to this party, I seem to manage it every time! Put me on the list and hit me up when renewal time rolls around. Ten of your Aussie dollars isn’t even £6 in real money!

3 Likes

Thanks guys, just watch for the callout next year.

1 Like

Wow, I have obviously not been paying attention. I will try to be quicker next year. :thinking:

2 Likes