Hi from Ali in the UK - I've been here a while, recordings originals, but not said a proper hello!

Used to be on a while back and been absorbed learning and creating music. Looks like the website has evolved since I last was involved. Hoping to get more involved and create and share music and give feedback to other like minded musicians on the ongoing journey of learning. Like climbing a mountain you get to a peak and realise the mountain is much higher than you first thought, but enjoying the climb. Nice to meet you all. Ali

13 Likes

Welcome to the community Ali. As I said on your recording post the course has been completely revamped. Just start from the beginning and reach for the stars.

1 Like

Welcome back Ali

1 Like

Ali, welcome back to the community. Enjoy the new course. I completed Grades 1 to 3 in the classic course and left for a while. When I returned to the new course I enjoyed the additions to the course, especially the addition of riff studies and the addition of the new Grade 3.

1 Like

Hey Ali, welcome back to the community

1 Like

Thanks everyone. When i get some time il go through the course

1 Like

Welcome back. Nice to have you here.

1 Like

Welcome back Ali.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Ali and welcome back! Looking forward to your insights and contributions. All the best! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Hi Ali and welcome back

1 Like

Hi Ali
Welcome back
Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Hi Ali, welcome back. The community is very supportive

1 Like

Welcome back! Also from the UK.

1 Like

Welcome back Ali, I am wishing you great time on your climbing journey. :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you Ali…climbing the mountain feels way better when one is in good and respctuful company :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!! Yeah excited to restart the course. Not sure what equivalent grade i would be but might start from the start. Im doing piano grades with a teacher but always found learning guitar easier online. And this is going to take a while to get through with all the new material here!!

Thanks for the welcome messages. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Ali and welcome back to our community. :slight_smile:

Hi Ali,
Welcome and i wish you a lot of fun in this new environment :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Ali, welcome back. Good there is a higher mountain to climb and you’re inspired to do so. I started my Justin Guitar lessons with the now [Classic] Beginner Course and I am also excited to take advantage of the newer content.

1 Like

Hello Ali.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and the Community. I’m arriving late to your hello party, but fashionably late as it took you more than two years to get the party started haha :rofl:

The Community has become large, as has the website. If you need any help with a lesson specific question or with any general guitar learning question then do not hesitate to ask. There are many good folk here who will happily offer help and encouragement to those coming up behind them on Justin’s Beginner Courses. They embody and carry the pay-it-forward ethos we have nurtured for many years in our community. There are many old hands too who have years and (hopefully) a bit of wisdom they can bring as they give their support to those hitting the road blocks - which we all do.

That is the spirit. I like it.
Just ask if you need anything.
Cheers :slight_smile:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Community Moderator.