Hi from Andy in Yorkshire!

Hi Everyone! Been working through Beginner level 1 for the last 4 weeks so thought I’d say hello. It’s my 2nd time starting to learn, the first time was about 15 years ago but life got in the way. I kept the (very) cheap Strat clone I bought for the first time round and the guilt I felt every time I saw it sitting in a cupboard finally got the better of me and I started looking for online lessons - and the rest is history as they say.

The learning materials are brilliant, really easy to follow and very accessible and Justin’s approach is really confidence inspiring!

Today is also going to be NGD!

5 Likes

Hello Andy and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Ahhhh, the good old guitar guilt, it does finally wear you down.

Well then happy NGD for when you get it today.

1 Like

Congratulations on NGD and welcome to the community. I had one false start before I picked up up and it stuck. It’s years down the road now and I’m so glad I stuck with it, such fun and worth all the effort and then some.

1 Like

Welcome Andy

Good to see you have restarted again. Happy NGD in advanced.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome Andy and well done for getting back into the journey, you’ll fine Justin’s method to progress becomes highly addictive!! Really looking forward to hearing (and maybe seeing) your progress.

NGD is always a good day!! Give us a peek when you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Andy. Look forward to pics of the new guitar and following your progress.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Andy, and happy NGD. I’m looking forward to seeing pics of the new guitar. I assume it’s a new electric guitar?

Hi Andy from another newbie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Andy and welcome to the community.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

Link to my NGD thread!