Hi I'm Angie from Arizona

Thanks Nicole, can’t wait to be 9 months in. My old brain hurts already but it’s a great chill out hobby.

1 Like

We all were at one time or another Angie but stick with it and you will get there!

Hey Angie, welcome to the community. Great to hear you are making progress. When I started finger picking was all that interested me, now I do a mixture. Hang in there, your fingers will toughen up and you’ll be glad you stuck it out.

Hello Angie, welcome to JustinGuitar and this amazing community. We have a truly unique vibe here. You have come to the right place for an additional social and personal aspect to the lessons and courses Justin provides. If you want help, guidance, encouragement, to share a frustration or anything else just find the spot and ask or post.
If you have any questions just ask.
Cheers
Richard
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Angie :wave:

Those fingers will get better but great to see you restarting your playing. You certainly would not have access to such a structured learning method 20 years ago. Guess that’s why a lot of us “old” stop starters rock up here eventually and finally make progress.

Welcome on board !

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Angie, welcome to the community here, you’ll find it is very supportive. Ask around and share your progress is the motto here. You are bound to have a lot of positive feedback keeping you on track towards your personal goals

Hi Angie, welcome to the community. Lots of good people here to help and motivate.

Good to meet you Angie and good to hear the finger pain’s getting better, onwards and upwards from here!
Playing standing up already? That’ll stand you in really good stead further down the line.
All the best :+1:

Hello Angie and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Stick with the program, you’ll get there. Well done on standing and playing so early on.

:wave: :wave: Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy the journey.

Thanks Tony

1 Like

Thanks Malz

Cheers Sgt, I’m working on it

Thanks Notter, much appreciated

1 Like

Thank you prbushe, I’m impressed by the community

Thanks TRJ

Thank you Hope I make good progress as all of you guys have

Thanks Richard, loving it so far

1 Like

Welcome! Stick with it. There isn’t a better guitar teacher in the world than Justin, and there are A LOT of people here that can attest to that. Keep jamming!

Thank you, much appreciated