Hi to you all. I'm Igor, a Belgian living in Hungary

How special to read and how nice that I could be of meaning, you now fill my heart with joyful feelings, you gave me good goosebumps… :mending_heart:
Greetings…

3 Likes

Dag Igor, en welkom terug from a fellow Belgian! Great that you’re back on the road again, in all possible senses (your life and health, your truck and, of course, with your guitar)!

2 Likes

Welcome back, Igor, depression is a hard thing to deal with, glad you’re back out of it.

2 Likes

:pray: dank u

1 Like

Thank you,
Not quite there yet, but going in the right direction

2 Likes

Hey Igor, welcome back. good to hear from you. I suffer from depression from time to time and the guitar is a great help to that for me. More so now that I’m experienced and can play many tunes. Hang in there and keep smiling where and when you can.

5 Likes

Hello Igor…I remember your introduction as I remember I thought “how nice and brave he’s learning guitar in his truck after a hard work driving day !” Just be open to the joy that music brings to you! I hope to hear more of you!

3 Likes

Hello Igor, welcome back to the community. I know that you can find some support here and hope you can find comfort in your guitar playing.

3 Likes

Welcome back to the Community, Igor, I hope you find a joy learning and playing your guitar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome back. :smiley:

Eesh, depression hits hard sometimes, doesn’t it? I’ve experienced my fair share of it… I hope you find community here that can help you through it in the future if need be. Please don’t be afraid to reach out if you need to (though I understand how hard that can be).:heart:

4 Likes

Hi Tony,
Thank you
Sorry to hear, you suffer also from this.

2 Likes

Thank you Silvia

2 Likes

Thx Steve

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Hi,
Yes it can be hard sometimes, but we have to push forward, because life is to beautiful to give up.
I hope you stay well, and thank you for your support
Grtz
Igor

3 Likes

Music really helps. If I feel particularly down, I’ll pick up the guitar and play my favourite songs, and invariably I feel better within 15 or 20 minutes. Doesn’t always fix it, but always helps.

2 Likes

Hello Igor and welcome back. :slight_smile:

Glad to read that you are back on the guitar horse and riding it well. Have fun.

2 Likes

Welcome back Igor and pleased that you’re making progress personally (the most important!) and that you have picked up your guitar again, I hope you get the enjoyment you deserve from playing and learning :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you sir

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like