Highway to Hell (Cover)

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I’m closing out G2 and moving on to G3, so I thought I’d post a few recordings before I move on.

Getting this track recorded certainly was a highway to hell but thanks to @Majik Keith and @TheMadman_tobyjenner Toby I’ve finally got the technical side of things to work.

I’d also like to introduce Eazy-E, my new Epiphone Les Paul 60’s. I luuuuuuurv this guitar.

Comments and critiques are always welcome and thanks for watching

Turn it up people because life is loud.

33 Likes

Hi Stefan,
What a nice guitar :sunglasses: :partying_face:
What a nice playing :sunglasses: :clap: :metal:
Sound… :metal: :sunglasses: :clap:
You look very heavy metal with your headphones :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I so hope there will come a day when I get/understand what you and Toby have been talking about… I’ve been reading along a bit :exploding_head: …first thing first for me :blush:

Summary…great video

Greetings and a :bouquet: (also not metal but always good :grin:)

1 Like

Well played and nice guitar. Looking forward to some Angus like moves in the future :grinning:

1 Like

That got the blood flowing this morning.

2 Likes

Hey Stefan - congrats on the new guitar… looks great, sounds great… well on your way to G3 mate.

He had to have the headphones on otherwise he would have scared the hell out of the butterfly on the wall :roll_eyes:

or some Jack Black moves

1 Like

it is a dried one. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Great stuff :metal: sounding fantastic and that’s one good looking guitar :open_mouth: have fun in grade 3 :v:

1 Like

That was terrific Stefan. Super tone from your new guitar. Well done.
I particularly liked the way your headphones and the ceiling light made you look like a horned rock god. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Awesome Stefan, rock on! :metal: :metal: :metal:

Timing and arrangement was tight, I’m not sure how you found it, with this song I remember thinking “yeah, I know it”, and then going to play along with the track and having to learn the different counts for the pauses etc. Playing the riffs vs then learning the arrangement are two different steps. You nailed it.

Or a rock demon :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Truly beautiful guitar.
Your timing is exquisite.
Love the tone of your Epiphone!!!

1 Like

Yes! Stefan, AWESOME! :clap: :star_struck: Sounding great buddy! And that new Les Paul is looking mint! :heart_eyes:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Hi Sarge,
Sounding good on this end. Nice new guitar and it sounds good as well. Great song and you did it up well…

Keep up the good vibe and let that LP sing!
LB

1 Like

@roger_holland Thanks for the flowers Rogier, a lovely touch. Well the best way to understand what we have been talking about is grab a Katana, a copy of Reaper, one guitar, one backing track, one laptop and 200 hours of free time and you’ll get there :smiley:

@skinnyt Thanks Trevor, I’ll work on the moves for the next video. :wink:

@stitch :rofl: :rofl: love the bird.

@Socio Thanks James, I’m glad you liked it.

@Chazzo78 Thanks Lee, I sure will.

@sairfingers :rofl: I’d not even noticed that Gordon, it does add a little something. They were like that because had they been over my ears they would have started bleeding.

@jkahn Thanks JK, tricky in a couple of parts but overall not too bad. I did have a look at trying to learn the solo but well beyond me, at the moment. Hmmmm God/Demon, which to go for :smiley:

@ReneAsologuitar Thanks Rene.

@nzmetal Thanks Jeff, I’m really starting to love playing this rock stuff.

@LBro Thanks LBro, I’m glad you enjoyed it. Much more to come on the LP.

4 Likes

Hi Stefan.

You definitely got this one down. I loved the performance and using a Les Paul instead of the cliche SG that everyone does for Angus. I’m muddling through you shook me all night long with some of the power chords, kind of similar song. I hope to get that one down as well. Rock on and happy Thursday ( Friday by the time you see this). Glad to see you’re making progress to level 3. Hats off to you!

Jeff

1 Like

Wow Stefan!!! :metal:
That was tight and loud!! Sounded awsome!
Impressed.
Love that Epi Les paul too, looked good on you :grin:

Keep on rockin Stefan!! :metal:

1 Like

Fabulous Stefan! That got me going! Really nice playing and a really nice looking guitar. Superb :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

You rock Stefan! :grin::guitar::grin::guitar::grin: This is awesome! From a technical point of view I’m not able to say much I’m afraid except that it sounded very smooth playing and really enjoyable to the ear! Well done! I’m always happy to see your videos and your progress :blush:

1 Like

Man !!! This is just great !!! You and your new babe make quite a team !!! Beautifull guitar !!! Sound just great. Bravo Stefan!!! Thanks for sharing. :pray: :grinning: :champagne: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :pray:

1 Like

Loved your performance, Stefan. Great sound.

1 Like

@SDKissFan Thanks Jeff, I do thin the Les Paul sounds great on this track, so much umph. I hope you’re enjoying learning, You shook me all night long, it’s a great track and I’m looking forward to seeing you perform it.

@tRONd Thank you, I have to say, this was one I was actually proud of as well. :smiley:

@Eddie_09 Thanks Eddie, I’m glad you enjoyed it.

@SILVIA Thank you Silvia, I’m happy it was pleasing to you ear and thank you for watching my video’s.

@BigLuc Thanks Luc, I think we are going to grow old together.

@Willsie01 Thanks John, I’m glad you loved it.

2 Likes