House of the Rising Sun Improv, First real video

Thanks Mark,
I would also like to remove the acoustic guitar from the wall for this song…especially for …is there anybody out there …which I am trying right now,maybe in a few months another acoustic try,more room for my fingers would be nice… heard a lot of slightly different versions, that doesn’t make it any easier up for me,
Greetings

1 Like

Wow Rogier, that was really awesome. Indeed the House of the Rising “STAR” :smiley:

1 Like

Tanks Swashata,
:blush:…I hope I don’t end up in the atmosphere :grin:

Man, no reason to feel uncomfortable posting a video, especially one as good as this. It sounds great to me.

1 Like

Thanks Joe,
I really appreciate your comment.
Greetings

1 Like

That’s pretty bloody good, and very creative, Well Done!

1 Like

Not sure how I missed this one, so good! Many nice little licks, interesting take I enjoyed it a lot!

1 Like

Hello Peter,
Welcome in this fine community,… you couldn’t have made a better entry than here :innocent:… Your avatar name does create expectations, blues rock is perhaps what I most want to learn to play :sunglasses:
Thank you for your words and I look forward to your introduction and/or video.
Greetings ,Rogier

Hi Adrian,
Well, it’s pretty busy on the forum, then you sometimes miss something… But nice to hear from you…while I’m talking to you…I was quite impressed with your last one performance, and there someone spoke to you on “more than words” … are you already working on that? I then went to have a look (again), but now with guitar in hand … well well,not easy and certainly that second part It look like a mountain to climb… I now just increase the pressure on you …YOU CAN DO IT :innocent:
The “hit” is already well with you, so the rest … :sweat_smile:
Greetings

1 Like

Haha thanks Roger, appreciate you enjoyed my last recording. And thank you for extra pressure that’s exactly what I needed now haha :joy: it’s been three days since Darrell mentioned it and guess what I have been doing for last 3 days :rofl: I have now two songs I am working on including More than Words so plenty of time to work on this one. I think I have the first bit almost figured out which is one finishing on D major and sus so still plenty to go.

I want to finish other song first as I am working on it for a while now but since it’s electric and required some fast playing which I haven’t done a lot so far it takes time…

Tried a bit of singing yesterday along playing MtW but it’s miles and miles away, just not comfortable with playing enough to be able to sing along. Folks here do progress posts and this could be a good one to start with, I did a small video snap yesterday playing this first section after 3 days so will record some more as I progress and post it all, just thinking should I post everything at once when it’s all ready or should I post it gradually :thinking:

Anyway such a rude post hijack from me, you did great and again very well done please keep em coming!

2 Likes

:rofl:…Started right away, :sunglasses:…very good …and that you are going to sing (or at least try), for me that is 3 bridges too far, and one is already something for the Dutch,

I have no idea what you’re saying here, but at the end of the day I’m sure I’ll understand…I think it’s a nice idea to just post something, without it even getting a bit finished is…and even if I (or you) don’t continue with the rest until months later…what does that matter???We are our own boss :sweat_smile:

So …YES :joy:

I started so no apologies for hijacking…and what if,… I don’t care :hatching_chick:

1 Like