How does one check to see when folk last logged on here? And how does one know who’s online?

Thanks @TheMadman_tobyjenner Toby for this happy making info. His music is such a gift.

BTW how does one check to see when folk last logged on here? And how does one know who’s online?

Not sure on that one Maggie. If you click someone’s picture it only gives last posted info. Would be nice to see if folk are dropping by and maybe just reading and like you say who’s online at any given time. But hey we get find out how many badges they have !! Yowser !! :sunglasses:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner
Yes I notice from your badge count that you’re now licensed.
Is that to kill? Or have you set up a small cafe/bar in your garden hut? I hope the tables are socially distanced!

1 Like

I am not sure how to see who is currently online but if you want to check last active status for the specific account, you open the profile and you will see a bar with “Joined/Last Post/Seen/Views/Trust Level” information and I think the category seen corresponds to the last active? Not 100% sure though!

All also certified but you probably knew that :rofl:

1 Like

By clickign an avatar, you can see when a user last posted something.

We already had a request for a “see who is online” functionality so that was already noted :wink: (no promises though, all depends on availability, security and reliability)

2 Likes

Thankyou each of you for your reply. D’oh of course I’d seen that info on the avatar :blush:

Lieven thankyou for your continuing work on this site. :face_with_monocle: :hugs:

1 Like