I Fell Over; Skyscraper Stan

I fell over!

hahahahah

2 Likes

Oh verrry funnnny, maestro! :roll_eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

sunglasses

1 Like

Ha! I really like this one! guitar gave me a “White rabbit” vibe (bass): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

1 Like

Another easy listening Brian classic.

Did I read that comment above right - you’ve invited skyscraper to your house? This is your thing right - find an indie artist, become a fan and learn their songs, cook them dinner? :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe one day I’ll be that indie artist if I stick with Justin’s programme :smiley:

3 Likes

Try to figure out if he’s a good cook first :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe a good soundtrack for the next tough and dusty Western to come out of Hollywood. …wrong end of the gun, dead man’s lament. Enjoyed your excellent performance!

1 Like

Well we know he can make irish soda bread

2 Likes

Aw, thanks @LievenDV much appreciated :smiley:
Gotta love that white rabbit :laughing:

Haha, everyone’s always invited! :laughing:
There was a period where I had the spare bedroom on Airbnb and couchsurfing(dot)com simultaneously, so depending on which site you enquired through, you were charged or it was free.
But you’re right, I did indulge in a bit of (carefully crafted) stalking…
I sent him a link to my cover of Last Year’s Tune and he seemed pleased, as no one had ever covered it before (surprise, surprise). When he mentioned he was planning to visit the UK this year, how could I not try to sneak in a cheeky housegig? :rofl:

@Rmking60 Cheers Robert :smiley: Love me a good western and esp. a good western tune!
Unfortunately there’s been quite a delivery delay on my birthday tele for the twang :wink:

@Socio All guests ‘with bread- get bread’ :sunglasses:

3 Likes