I need a drum pedal or some thing?

Tom, it’s definitely worth sharing these videos of you playing in the AVOYP section rather than within equipment questions. Watching that video now made me remember the first two songs you posted which was difficult to find again.

1 Like

OH sorry, I am not sure what AOVYP stands for. Can you kindly send me the direct link?

Hi Tom - Audio or Video of You Playing. It’s where you can post recordings of yourself making music to share with the community and view the recordings of others to give support and/or feedback.

1 Like

Tom, I would also suggest that you visit this link and post an introduce yourself to the community post, telling us a little bit about yourself and your musical background as I don’t seem to recall you having created one.

1 Like

Thank you . I did

2 Likes

Tom

I see there are quite a few differences between EZD3 which you have just bought and EZD2 which I have. A desktop demo probably will not help, so I dug around for some tutorials and this one seems to be quite reasonable explaining the basic and enough to get you going. Jump in at 5:15 that should be the area you need to look at for selecting rhythms and patterns you are after. But the best way is as I said before is to just mess around with the samples and you will find something useable. A little cheat I found was to sometimes half the BPM to get a more laid back beat. Example you want something that fits 75 BPM, checkout some of the styles going a bit mental at 150. Drop them to 75 and they may just fit/

Hope that helps.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you for your time. I will go through it .

1 Like