If you tolerate this then your children will be next

@J.W.C, Thanks for the listen and comment Jason.

Nicely done, Stefan. I wouldnā€™t have guessed that this is your first recording with the F chord.

1 Like

@Sarahsus2, thanks Sarah, Iā€™m glad you enjoyed.

@SgtColon You had mentioned a couple times using ā€œOSBā€ software. I have used ā€œOBS Studioā€ previously to do presentations for customers. Is this the software youā€™re referring to?

@ohmygato Dan, yes it is. I think my fingers were working of their own free will that day.

Not heard that song for a while and really enjoyed that @SgtColon, well played, in every senseā€¦ and what a tune and song that is. Iā€™m big manics and JDB fanā€¦

Really consistent and accurate strumming, and same pattern as on the original as far as I could tellā€¦ and if you hadnā€™t said it was your first time performing with the F chord, I wouldnā€™t have known! :wave:

1 Like

@Onda Andrew, thank you for the listen and the comments.

A cool song that i like a lot, and you played it very well! Sounded good.
I think i will give this song a go my self one day.

1 Like

Nice one @SgtColon Stefan, love this song. Thereā€™s a lot of quick chord changes in there and of course the dreaded F barre, great job. Cheers, Mike

1 Like

Well played, nice rhythm and chimey tone. Good share!

1 Like

@tRONd @MikeJT1962 @CT Thank you for the listen guys, itā€™s really appreciated and Iā€™m glad you enjoyed it.

Nice sound sgt! Love that guitar!! :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the listen and comment Byron. :slight_smile:

Np you have a good voice to! :slight_smile:

That sounded great Stefan. I lived in Wales a long time ago when the manics were at their peak. Great band and you nailed that one. Really well played and very enjoyable to listen to!

1 Like

Excellent! i definitely would tolerate more avoyp like this one :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thank you @Eddie_09 and @Rumil for the listen and the comments, they are really appreciated.

1 Like

Great job! And playing and siging at the same time! Great! I canā€™t do that. Bravo!

1 Like

Hi Stefan,

First up, thought you carried the song very well with your vocal, especially as you were playing and singing as one.

Guitar has a very nice tone - full and clean.

Top Job.

Digger

1 Like

Thank you @BigLuc @Digger72 for the listen and the comments. It was a great song to do.