I'll be there for You cover

Hi Adi,
Nicely done mate! Good vox and play… Enjoyable to take in and relax to. Liked the solo work as well!

Keep up the good work!
LB

1 Like

So I had an opportunity and watched S01E01. I persevered and saw out the whole episode. A work colleague said her 15 year old daughter has just watched 200+ episodes twice. That was how it felt to me, something pitched at high-schoolers, maybe college. Maybe it gets better but my two colleagues said the way I summed it up to them nailed it, and based on that even if they do what they are doing with more polish I can’t see it appealing to me. So I don’t think I’ll take time to watch a second episode.

1 Like

How did I miss this? A bit late to the party…it sounds lovely Adrian :heart_eyes:… a mellow and sweet arrangement of what for me is the “Friends Theme”, as you call it. When I read the title I thought “Yeah Bon Jovi!”, as one of his songs has the same title, then while reading “oh no, it’s not BonJovi”, then I listened and smiled and the disappointment faded away as this was really a treat for the ears.

The best things in life come with time :blush:

1 Like

S1 E1 is one of the worst episodes, it gets much better. However, it doesn’t have to be your cup of tea! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Adi, It’s pretty much all been said. But, man, that was top shelf in my book;
great playing, tone, singing, mix. A very inspiring performance, and I hope people really take note of your progress. Yeah!

1 Like

Wow, phenomenal cover of this song!! I think this is the best vocal that I have heard of yours so far. Keep jamming @adi_mrok !!

1 Like

Absolutely agree with Mari, moreover I would say the fun starts in Season 2 much like american The Office :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha thank you Silvia that has really made me smile now! :grinning:

To all the rest who share their encouragament in the comments - thank you so much! Much love to you all!

What about the one with the chandeliers? to me that’s on a par with the 2 Ronnies’ “four candles”

This was great, Adi. Great rendition, I love the clear tone and the finger picking. Singing was spot on too.

1 Like