I'm Looking through You

I trust that everyone is finding peace in this time of turmoil. Let not your heart be troubled, love and truth will prevail. That said, here’s my multi-track spin on a Beatles classic:

31 Likes

Heaven. Thankyou Clint

3 Likes

Very enjoyable Clint, here on a Saturday afternoon. Production sounded very polished too mate.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Beautiful! :herb: I loved that you put your own unique spin on it. I thoroughly enjoyed that :+1:

1 Like

Coming back for seconds, Clint, after enjoying this on YouTube when you first uploaded it. No idea (nor interest) in how the original sounds, your intrepretation is all I need.

3 Likes

Good take on this song Clint. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed listening.

1 Like

That was a great start on my Saturday morning Clint.
Dont know the original, but im pretty sure it does not have harmonica…
Loved how it sounded, and a great sounding little solo.
Well done Clint, keep those «little sunshines» come :grin:

1 Like

Hi Clint, that was a great way to start into the day, really enjoyed this production. Wow! Your playing and singing is awesome. Liked the harmonica parts very much. Don’t know the original very well and have to say: zero interest to click on YT for the original…as this version is great!

1 Like

Very nice Clint I enjoyed it very much. Who are the Beatles? :rofl:

1 Like

Terrific version of the song Clint, you really made it your own. Loved the harp playing, it added a new dimension to the song, the guitar solo was excellent and the vocal was first class.
No nits from me, play on playa ……:wink::grinning:

Great tone on both the guitar and your voice. (I’d not heard that Beatles track before so as far as I’m concerned it’s your now ;0)

1 Like

Hello Clint, I loved it, everything sounded just perfect…That is the recording of a very accomplished musician in my view. Thanks a lot for sharing it!

That was great all around, Clint, I loved it. Wry cool acoustic lead, and mighty fine harp playing. The beat is also very catchy, and vocals fit beautifully.

Live your best life, friend! :slightly_smiling_face:

That was really good Clint. I enjoyed your spin on it. The playing and vocals were very good. Definitely a seasoned musician. It’s a shame you don’t post as often as I enjoyed listening to your recordings.

1 Like

Wow Clint. What a wonderful and unique cover version of this song. I’d say your tempo and arrangement actually suits the sentiment of the lyrics moreso than the original’s upbeat style.

Thanks all for taking the time to listen and comment. I really appreciate it.

Didn’t catch this yesterday- I was working on my own Beatles ‘cover’ :rofl:
I’m always banging on about how you should share more sing ‘n’ acoustic pieces, but you’ve gone the extra mile here :grinning:
There seems to be more production behind this than some. Did you record rhythm, lead, harp and vox all separately or combine some? Simple effective visuals to please on top.
It’s good to see you practice what you preach and do it ‘in your own voice’ . Take a bow.
Dude! :sunglasses:

Very enjoyable and polished performance, more please.

1 Like

Nice job Clint, very cool.

LB

1 Like

That was a great listen Clint. Wonderful playing and singing. I don’t know the original but I really enjoyed this.

1 Like