I'm Looking through You

Thanks for listening and inquiring!

Straight play through with the rhythm guitar and vocals on separate tracks. Harmonica and lead guitar were recorded over those tracks on their own separate tracks.

Lately I have been leaning toward more multi-track studio work. Just now getting a few waves of inspiration. Hoping to have a track to share here in December. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you sir. Play on playa!

Thanks @LBro !

You just got another subscriber my friend :wink:

1 Like

Thank you sir! Keep choppin’ wood my brotha. I’m a subscriber and like where you are, and look forward to where you are headed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate the comment!

Yes, you would do well to add multi-track recording to your arsenal. You have the chops to make it worthwhile. I mostly do straight play-through as normal and then just add in extra complimentary tracks. It can be a rabbit hole if you let it.

1 Like

Thanks JK!

I don’t get online that much these days, and as I work through the comments here, I found your’s to be especially kind and generous. Truly appreciated.

I wish you well in your musical journey, and look forward to hearing more from you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! One thing I love about some of the Beatles music is that often a new interpretation really sounds great. Well done.

1 Like

Thanks @Mari63, good on you to take it to heart. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Pam! I’m hoping to hear a track or two from you soon. :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s the garden/orchard tree tip tops (some corn too), B-roll for the most part. Hopefully I will get some free time this weekend for more B-roll and a song or two.

Thank you sir! You are releasing some cool and interesting tracks yourself. Keep up the great work. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I appreciate the comment.