Interactive Quiz Missing

I just finished Music Theory Grade 1, and when I click to take the Grade 1 test, It brings me to a broken link page, which reads " 404 ## Oops! We canā€™t find the page youā€™re looking for".

Is there still a Grade 1 test for Music Theory Grade 1? Thanks.

Hello @Guest and welcome to the community.
I see the quiz on my laptop here: https://www.justinguitar.com/quizzes/music-theory-course-grade-1-quiz

Do you not?

Welcome to the forum David

@Richard_close2u I just checked your link and it takes me to the page to buy the course.
Check the test link on the last page of grade 1 and get the same broken link.
Iā€™m using a Samsung tablet.
Checked my laptop Windows 10 get the same broken link page.

Hi,
Laptop with windows 10 update to 11 here and no problemā€¦
Checked with phone a samsung very oldā€¦no problem either.

I donā€™t have the ā€œMusic Theory Course Grade 1 Quizā€ showing at the bottom of the lesson list on the ā€œYour Open Sting Note Mnemonicsā€ page, that you show above. Just not there. Hmm, interesting.

Thanks for the suggestions and help thus far. Iā€™ll get to the bottom of it, Iā€™m sure.

are you on this page? if so, click on one of the lessons and the full course will open

I donā€™t, not with the link you supplied there.

@larynejg

This is the issue I mentioned ā€¦

that link works for meā€¦ā€¦are u logged in?

@LesPaulMoreRay yes Iā€™m logged in and this what I get on my tablet, my laptop and my computer at work. Both laptop and computer are running windows 10.

@larynejg
This is the address the link sends me to if that helps at all
https://www.justinguitar.com/guitar-lessons/music-theory-grade-1-test-mt-199

Hello there!

This link is for the old exam, so it no longer works. Weā€™re replacing them with new workbooks; you can find the Grade 1 workbook here.

For the interactive quiz, go to the moduleā€™s page; the direct link is here.

The classic exam is now here: https://www.justinguitar.com/guitar-lessons/pmt-workbook-grade-1-mt-000

@larynejg The link you posted to the moduleā€™s page doesnā€™t have the the quiz link on it when I click it. The direct link take me to the sign up page. I give up you guys can figure this out.
I finished the theory course over a year ago so Iā€™m done trying to help.

We appreciate your help a lot! However, we cannot reproduce the issue, so we need more details or cases to try and investigate this better.

What happens when you log in via the link I shared?

Slightly off subject what does the 85 next to the quiz link represent?

Iā€™ve cleared my cookies and cache refreshed my browser. When I click you link to the Moduleā€™s Page I get this. There is no Quiz button the last thing is Your Open String Note Mnemonies.

When I click on the direct link it takes me here. And by the way The Grade 2 work book page doesnā€™t have a resources button to down load the Book.

PMT Workbook - Grade 1

The Note Circle04:38

Tones And Semitones02:25

Sharps And Flats04:05

Note Circle: Memorise By Writing02:19

Note Circle: Memorise Verbally06:35

Note Circle: With A Jam Buddy01:34

Open String Note Names03:40

Your Open String Note Mnemonics

Music Theory Course - Grade 1 Quiz

No idea if Iā€™m helpingā€¦but when I click on your link, it shows this above on the right, and everything worksā€¦
Greetingsā€¦

My score! :sweat_smile:

1 Like