Introducing myself to the community!

HI, I have been following JustinGuitar for awhile, but am now getting ready to get back into learning an playing more. I am one of the many self taught…so my teach was a bit of the blind leading the blind. I have recently retired, so this is good time to take things to the next level. I live in Southport North Carolina and enjoy the beach and golf when not playing guitar.
I am looking forward to connecting with this community!!!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum David

1 Like

Welcome to the community, David! :smiley:

Wish you lots of fun on your guitar journey. :slight_smile:

Cheers - Lisa

1 Like

welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Dave, retirement is great, gives me more guitar time for sure. Look forward to hearing more from you

1 Like

Hi Dave ,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun in the light world :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Welcome Dave. :wave:

Hi David, welcome to the community forum. I have found that retirement gives you more time to play and enjoy guitar, so have fun. Southport, NC is a nice place to spend your retirement. I’m from NC and have spent many weeks of vacation at the beaches near Southport and driving into Southport to find food. It is a pleasant fishing village and a quick look at the Wikipedia article shows it was the location of several movies.

Welcome David.

:wave:

Welcome to the group.

R

Hi David. Welcome to the community.

Hello David :grinning:

A very warm welcome to the forum.

Great that you’ve decided to take things to the next level, and you’ve found the perfect place for your musical journey here. :guitar:

Wow … beach, golf and guitar - that seems to be an awesome retirement plan. Have lots of fun!

Cheers from Germany
Gunhild :lady_beetle:

Thanks to all of you for a warm welcome. Look forward to learning from everyone!!
David

Ah yes…I guess I am a bit lucky!!

Thanks…looking forward to playing more

What a life! :smiley:
Enjoy it to the hilt and look forward to hearing how you progress on your journey.
Welcome aboard.