Iron Man- my first AVOYPšŸ˜³

Thatā€™s awesome for 1 year!

1 Like

Outstanding for one year in!! I think I hear a collab with dad in the future - if he can catch up. :joy:. Well done :+1: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Tuva, thatā€™s absolutely great :star_struck:.
Fantastic progress for only one year :+1::clap:.
Your rockinā€™ :metal::fire::metal:!

1 Like

Yes!!! SAAAAABBAAAAAATHHHHHH!!! :metal::confounded:
That was AWESOME!!! You are HEAVY METAL, Tuva! :metal: Happy NGD too! Youā€™ve got that LP sounding chunky! Love it! :metal: :smiley: Congrats on your first AVOYP, thatā€™s the way to do it!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

ā€¦And is that a Kirk Hammett Cry Baby Wah pedal too!!! Alright!!! Looking forward to some shredding solos down the track! Canā€™t wait!! :star_struck:

Thatā€™s what I like to hear, Trond!! Hope we get to see an AVOYP of that one day soon?!??!?! :crossed_fingers::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks Tuva. I really enjoyed your playing. Gotta love those Tony Iommi riffs.

1 Like

Thanks you!

1 Like

Thank you its really fun to play on a new guitar! Its a different feeling and its really fun to experiment new things!

1 Like

Thank you so much! When i first started playing guitar i used Justin guitar a bit but now i mostly just look at tabs and play along to the music, i think im gonna start using Justin guitar ive heard its very helpful!

Thanks for the supportšŸ™šŸ»

Thanks you stitch!
My biggest dream is to join a band so hopefully i can one day even if its nothing serious and its just to have fun!

Its super fin to play and its one of my fav black sabbath songs!

1 Like

Thank you so much lisa!
I really appreciate the feedbacks!:pray:t2:

1 Like

Ahaha yes it is a kirk hammet wah pedal! I got i for Christmas, its super fun to play with and try new things with it!

Im currently trying to learn the floods solo by pantera so when i know it im going to post it!

2 Likes

@tRONd has a daughter and she ROCKS!
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Tuva,

First and foremost, congratulations on a very impressive recording for just 1 year of experience!

A little bit of criticism, however, as Iā€™ve noticed you always repeat 4 times some parts which are meant to be repeated 3 times in some of the main riffs, and then play two single notes instead of two doubled ones to compensate the timing. Was this done on purpose? I wonā€™t say it sounds bad, but itā€™s weird when you know the original.

1 Like

Thank you! I didnā€™t actually know that ur supposed to do it 3 times! I really appreciate criticism its better than just saying its good because then u can know what to work on next time, thank you!

Great choice! Dimebag has some of the most unique and interesting solos imo. Canā€™t wait to hear it!!! :metal: :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice job. And Iā€™m only a drooling a little over your new guitar. Iā€™ve looked at that one online a few times.

1 Like

I donā€™t ever recall hearing this one on here. Great job and well done! Nice tone and recording too!

Rock on!
LB

1 Like

I absolutely love dimebag and his squeals are so cool!

1 Like

Thank you!!:metal: