JG Community Youtube Channel - please subscribe

Hello all.

We are delighted to announce that there is a brand new JustinGuitar Youtube channel that is dedicated entirely to our Community.

Please visit it here and - of course - click that all important subscribe button.
https://www.youtube.com/@JustinGuitarCommunity

I am in the process of uploading the entire archive of Open Mic recordings but the content is unlisted for the time being.

Watch this space for further updates.

:slight_smile:
Thanks
Richard

30 Likes

Harummph!
I thought I’d be the first, but 2 others beat me to it :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah ! Subscribed :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I subscribed twice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Love the logo!

3 Likes

Got in at 10 would have been nice if it had been 20 given the anniversary.
Michael :+1:

2 Likes

11 here :grin:

2 Likes

Subscribed!

2 Likes

Okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::guitar::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I just subscribed at #19, if someone is in the fence waiting for the coveted #20 anniversary spot!

2 Likes

@Richard_close2u Thanks for all the effort to get this set up Richard.

@babs91 Special mention and appreciation for Babs who created a most fabulous banner and thumbnail logo :clap: :clap: :clap:

And I think purely by chance I may well be the 20th subscriber :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Done! :guitar: :microphone:

2 Likes

25 and still alive.

Missed all the fun as I’ve been out brush cutting the drainage ditches !!

Looking good Richard, job well done and big thanks to Babs @babs91 having just read DP’s post :+1:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Excellent: and subscribed. It will be interesting to see how high the numbers climb.

2 Likes

That’s amazing! Thanks for putting this up and best wishes from subscription no. 28! :sunglasses:

1 Like

#16 here!
I’d be interested to know how this new YT Channel will work alongside the Community forum. The blurb on the channel intro says it will host all the OM and Livestream video recordings. These are of course already available on the Community forum site.
Does this mean that although the YT Channel is called the Community YT Channel it will be open to anyone not just registered Community members?
What else will the new channel be used for?

1 Like

Hi Gordon,
Just a moment

:smile:
Greetings…

3 Likes

Yes, but at the moment they are being uploaded onto a personal YouTube account

1 Like

Gordon every video posted on JG Community site is open to anyone not just registered community members. You don’t need to be logged in or even be a member to view this forum.

1 Like

I’m in! #31… I wonder if there’s any special significance to that number… :thinking:

This is exciting to be part of a brand new thing!

Tod

2 Likes