JG Weekly Update | 06-03-2022

Howdy, Community!

Hope y’all are doing great and excited for the weekend ahead.

The first Friday of each month is newsletter day, so here’s the direct link to the newest one, just in case you missed it in your inbox! Super highlight to @roger_holland, who got a Community Award and a 1-hour lesson with Justin. :slight_smile:

Also, happy to announce that our Playground class is finally back on our website’s menu, and the lessons are easily accessible now. The team is still working full-on to revamp that area and include more content for us to play with!

Also - as you’ve seen in the newsletter, we got some new JustinGuitar Community merch! We hope you dig it! And we have a special discount just for our Community members → use the promo code JGCOM25 and get 25% off on ANY merch you’d like. And keep an eye out, we’ll be giving away some of those Community t-shirts here. :slight_smile:

Now - I’ll let you read the newsletter. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or feedback. Here to assist you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,

Fanny & Team

10 Likes

Congrats to @roger_holland for winning the community award! Just read that in Justin’s email.

3 Likes

@roger_holland what a fitting award for a shining light in our community. Biggest congratulations Rogier, I’m so glad for the life affirming, Rogier affirming recognition. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I saw the news Rogier and I was wondering if there is going to be a separate thread to celebrate your input as a user but I guess this is as good place to say congratulations to you as anywhere! Well done on the achievement and I hope you will benefit greatly from a lesson with Justin :wink:

3 Likes

@FannyJustinGuitar

Thanks for the update, Fanny. Great to see the restructured Playground under the website explore tab!

@adi_mrok

Wonder no more, Adrian, I have just posted it, just a matter of timing. Perhaps I should figure out how to schedule a post so that it is posted shortly after the Newsletter is distributed.

5 Likes

Great to see the Playground finally fixed. Well done Rogier, well deserved !
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Many thanks for the great work behind the scenes and this week’s update @FannyJustinGuitar

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so pleased our great guru announced he’s awarded the iPad prize to strin9bean, that well known community contributor!:worried:

1 Like

Interesting just checked the user stats…:confounded:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner @sairfingers It was Rogier (@roger_holland) that got the community prize, strin9bean won a random prize for filling out a survey. Rogier is pretty well known I’d say!

2 Likes

No problem with Rogier recognition. The other user is not listed here, there’s a strinbean99 though.
Time for zeds zzz

1 Like

This price was not for a Community member Gordon, but for any random JG follower who did the online survey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gordon - this survey was made available across all of Justin’s social media and public platforms, it was not a community specific event.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stellar member award - to honour the contribution of roger_holland

Anybody reading this Topic and wanting to congratulate Rogier, please do it here: Stellar member award - to honour the contribution of roger_holland

Thanks.

1 Like