JG Weekly Update | 06-11-22

Hey, Community!
Hope this message finds y’all well. :slight_smile:

Fanny is on vacation from today to June 17. :sunny: So, I’m here for this weekly update! And I do bring some great news!

1 - We finally have our new banner on the main Community page. I think it looks awesome! We’re curious to know your thoughts. :slight_smile:

2 - We’re also working to fix the issue that keeps us from creating threads for new lessons and songs that Justin releases. We sorted it out for new songs but still working on it for lessons and modules. We should have it working by next week too.

3 - We added the Community link to our footer, which is now under the section More. Some users with mobile devices that have bigger screens might encounter a small alignment issue, but the team is on it, and we’ll fix it soon! :slight_smile: Later, we’ll add a backlink from the Community to the website; a great idea, so big thank you!

We keep working on our backend improvements - our devs Kris and Mike have been very busy, but great things are coming. :slight_smile: All team members have planned short vacations, but we will be on fire for the next month!

And to wrap up, here’s a reminder from our friend Justin…

Wishing you a great weekend!

Cheers,

Laryne & Team

9 Likes

Am I wrong but there seems to a link from Community to the web site in FAQ your Item 3

Thanks for the update and everything you do behind the scenes and front of house too @larynejg
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Laryne,
I wish you all a wonderful well deserved (too short) holiday… :sunflower: :palm_tree: :snail: :dolphin: :sun_with_face:

Thanks for the update, Laryne. Lots to cheer about!

@FannyJustinGuitar hope you enjoy/enjoyed the holiday, Fanny.

All the shared comments are in agreement, check it out … A new Community heading has finally appeared!

I use ‘practice makes permanent’ all over the show, credited of course (never miss a moment to slip musical references into conversations :grin:)

1 Like

I noticed that some of the lessons that were part of grade 4 were moved to grade 3 “Lick-in Riff”. I went to go back to practice and i had to search for it. Is there a particular community group to look for changes to the website or to find out when new lessons are added?

Phil

1 Like

Hey Phil! The dev team plans to implement a NEW sticker to sinalize when new content is added to a module/grade. You’ll be able to see them on the menu.

For when lessons are moved… we haven’t thought about that, to be honest. But it also shouldn’t happen too much; Justin will soon finish remaking his base content, so we’ll stop moving lessons around!

We apologize for any inconvenience, but happy you found your way to that lesson. :slight_smile:

Best,

3 Likes