JG Weekly Update | 07-29-2022

Hey, Community!

As you might already know, this will be my last announcement here on Community. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you and wish each of you the best in your guitar journey. :guitar:

So, the good news is that this might be your chance to join the JustinGuitar Team! Check out the Open Job Position. :slight_smile:

Also, we released many new lessons in Grade 3; the Transcribing lessons are almost all live, as it’s Modules 18 and 19.

You’ll also find a sneak peek of Module 20. :wink: But more lessons only in September, as Justin is leaving on vacation this Monday! But he left loads of stuff baking for you, and it’ll be an exciting August with fun song lessons coming.

Please, keep reaching out at hello@justinguitar.com. Laryne and Richard will assist you in case of any questions or issues until a super new cool member joins the team!

Cheers,
Fanny & Team

7 Likes

Good luck on your career journey Fanny!

Oh wow, it’s looking like Grade 3 is almost done. I’m assuming this grade is 7 modules like Grade 1 & 2? Which would make 1 more module. I swear I read somewhere that there would be modules dedicated to Blues, Finger style, and Rock and we haven’t seen a rock one for 3. Is that what the last module is?

My mind could have completely made that up as well cause I can’t seem to find where I read that, lol.

1 Like

Fanny

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

For everything.

All best wishes to you as your next adventure unfolds.

Richard
:clap:
:hugs:
:sunglasses:

Thank you for your service and contribution, Fanny.

My pleasure to get to know you and hang out a little since joining the team.

Wish you well, until we meet again

:hugs:

Best of luck Fanny and thank you. :sunglasses:

Hi Fanny,
I’ve wished you well before, …but double stitching is better…
Thank you and I wish you all the best in your new road you … be well :seedling:
:sunflower:
Greetings,Rogier

Thanks Fanny for your hard work. Your weekly update will be missed. I wish you all the best in your new opportunity :slight_smile:

Thank you Fanny and best of luck in your next chapter.

Thanks for your help over the past few weeks of my recent joining up in June. Good luck to you.

You’ll be missed - thank you so much for everything!