Open Job Position at JustinGuitar!

Hey, Community!

Hope you’re all doing great.

As some of you know, Fanny is leaving the team soon! But with that - we’ve got a job opening, and before sending it out in the newsletter, we thought we should announce it here.

Our dream candidate would be very good with customer service and written English. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, but we look for someone who’s organized and committed.

We’re a small team, and there’s always a lot going on, so you need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment - even if it’s all online! But there’s no crazy pressure or anything - it’s an easy-going environment. :slight_smile:

Working at JustinGuitar is very cool! The entire team is awesome, and assisting Justin in helping many people learn how to play the guitar is a privilege. We want to provide our students with the best work experience and customer service possible!

Some of your tasks would be:

• Reply to emails
  • Reply to comments on social media
  • Report important customer issues and bugs
  • Handle customer issues on platforms such as Printful
  • Add translated subtitles to our YouTube videos
  • Approve song requests on the website
  • Support with small copy/content tasks
  • Social media scheduling

This is a part-time position, and we’re happy to discuss your hourly salary based on your experience. Please reach out to laryne@justinguitar.com with your CV and introduce yourself!

We’ll get back to all applicants.

Good luck!

15 Likes

Haha, I just read this and thought:
“What a cool job!” :smiley:
Then
“Hey, I’m pretty sure I could do that!” :thinking:
Then
“Hey, that would all come out of my guitar playing/leisure time.” :open_mouth:
Pass :rofl:

5 Likes