JGC Open Mic XII - Call For Interest

Dave

Something to possibly review for next year but it took a while to arrive at the current formula and its in the “public domain” for folks to see. Looking at the figures since the new criteria came in we are pretty much back to performer levels for the OMs before the “newsletter flood”. So the status quo has been regained. I hear what you are saying but let’s leave as is for the last one of the year.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

NOTE

time zones

Many places ‘fall back’ in November so check your UTCs carefully

Sorry Toby I wont perform at the next one as we’ve got something pencilled into the calendar already…however add me to the audience list on the off chance I can at least make some of it.

Good call Richard, it will also impact the UTC start time I suspect, so I will review via timeanddate.com

I’ll add a rider to the intro :wink:

Sorted !

I guess we sync with UTC in the U.K. except when we have BST when we are UTC + 1.

2 Likes

Please put me down for a seat in the audience Toby UTC + 0

1 Like

My pleasure Nancy !

No worries, it will give us more time to practice. I forgot to mention that we are UTC-4.

1 Like

Less time Mark, its a week earlier !! Thanks for the time confirmation.

That’s not entirely true, this has been the Thanksgiving long weekend in Canada, and today is Thanksgiving Day! Happy Thanksgiving to fellow Canucks :turkey:

4 Likes

Woops, I am not sure what date I was looking at. The 19th should work too.

1 Like

Guess that makes me the turkey then ! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well as we say - Happy Turkey Day :slightly_smiling_face::turkey:

You are too kind :rofl:

Will you be booking a slot, while we are here ?

Not sure yet, it’s a good friend’s milestone birthday so we might be seeing them. I’ll know by the cutoff date.

1 Like

I would like to perform :grinning: I believe I will be UTC-8 at that time (Portland, Oregon)
Thank you for switching the date!

3 Likes

No problem Jen, I’ll add you to the list and double check the time zone as well for DST.

1 Like

Your clocks go back Nov 6th so yep -8.
Happy Columbus day btw :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you! :laughing: didn’t even realize it was Columbus Day until this morning :laughing: @TheMadman_tobyjenner

1 Like