JGC Open Mic XII - Call For Interest

Did not know there was one until I hit timeanddate.com Go Chris :rofl:

1 Like

Checked. That week Iā€™m available. So Iā€™m in for a performance :slight_smile: . Not a clue what could I play, though :thinking:

Iā€™ll be UTC + 1 by then

1 Like

Added to the list Edgar :sunglasses:

1 Like

You mean the guy who did Harry Potter movies right? :rofl: didnā€™t know he is that much aliked in the US :laughing:

2 Likes

Audience for me this time please Toby, UTC + 10

Cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love to attend in the audience again, please Toby.
UTC+13 (NZDT)
Thanks!

1 Like

Thx Jeff, seat booked :metal:
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Toby,
Great ,ā€¦right back on track :sunglasses:ā€¦ no trouble you say ā€¦ yes yes I know, ā€¦ but of course it really takes time ā€¦ even if you like it ā€¦ so a lot of appreciation for this, :clap: :bouquet:ā€¦although the timing is bad again :see_no_evil:,ā€¦only a covid infection with me or the host of the party will free me and make me a participant of the audience ā€¦(Nooo Karma ,go away ,don`t bite me in the behind :innocent:),
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Iā€™ll book you a seat Roger, just keep your head down for 6 weeks and all will be fine.
What was that song, Karma Comedian ? Something like that :rofl:

Sorry reread your post. Are you saying you want to perform this time ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner Iā€™ll take a performer slot if I may please :slight_smile:

Gotcha Mark, watch this space !

1 Like

:joy:
Apparently Iā€™m unclear againā€¦I have another party that eveningā€¦ AGAIN. :speak_no_evil: :smiling_face_with_tear:ā€¦but if I or the birthday boy (or their children etc) participate in this current corona wave here in the Netherlands,ā€¦ then I sit in the audience,ā€¦or lie down in yhe audience because usually Iā€™m already down at that time,ā€¦
sorry for the confusion :grin:

No problem Roger. Let me add you to the Audience list anyway and if you hatch an escape plan, youā€™ll have everything you need to join us !

1 Like

Perfect,ā€¦thanksā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Audience for me please Toby, 19th November is far too early for Christmas songs :wink:

Utc

No problem David, Iā€™ll add you to the list.

1 Like

@Jenndye429 :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

@Rumil Hooray ā€¦ OM 2nd incoming - I canā€™t wait.

2 Likes