JGC Open Mic XII - Call For Interest

Scot if you have a decent phone from let’s say last 4 years then you can perform perfectly fine too as long as you set everything correctly in Zoom. My performance during OM1 if you wish to check it was recorded over the phone live.

Thanks to the both of you.

Happy to throw my sombrero (and possibly Chris’ beanie) in the ring.
‘Pachyderm Larsen’ will take no offense, if omitted from the ‘A-list’ :wink:

No worries Harry Hippo, your name is in the frame. Assume the clocks will have gone back on the Wirral, unless you’ve declated UDI by 1711 :rofl:

1 Like

Rod is in for one on the performer side. That date will be UTC-5 for the East coast of the US. Next year we are off the time change, allegedly!…Rod

Thanks Rod, added to the list sir.
DST annulment ? Yeah right :rofl:

1 Like

Scott

Just a follow up. Did you want a seat in the theatre ?

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

Yes, I’d like to try and perform this time. Thanks.

OK cool but you need to have posted a recording, in addition to your intro. Where are you based time zone wise, preferable in UTC.

Scott

Just done some digging as alarm bells were ringing. Found your recording in the Beginners Safe Space, so you’re good to go. Watch this space, well watch your inbox as well !

Still need your UTC

Thanks Toby.

UTC - 5

Just for you, zulu - 5, :joy:

2 Likes

Long time to reply @DavidP … this one:

1 Like

@Richard_close2u yup, that was the one, Richard. Such a great song.

1 Like

I would like an audience invite for this please. UK UTC.
Thank you,
Gary

No problem Gary, will add you to the list.

1 Like

Put me down to play 1 possibly 2 songs, depending on how many folks we have sign up. Daylight Savings Time ends Nov 6th so I’ll be UTC -5 for the show.

Thanks for organizing things again Toby.

Hi Toby, count me in for the audience please. UTC/GMT

1 Like

Can I still sign up as audience only?
UTC -5.

1 Like

Ian Jason consider yourselves booked in ! More info will follow.

Afraid I’m going to switch to audience atm. My two choices aren’t progressing quick enough and I’m away without opportunity to practice for a bit. If I get something together I’ll holler.

1 Like