JGC Open Mic XIII / 13 - Call For Interest

Great, thank you, since I’ve done a few OMs in the past, I’m happy to step aside for a newer face if the event becomes oversubscribed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please will you put me down for the audience, Mr Madman.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll have a go at performing if there’s a free slot please.

1 Like

@iainism Thanks for that Iain. :+1:

@SgtColon On the list Stefan. :sunglasses:

@twistor59 Phil you are in the Performer pot. Watch this space ! :wink:

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

We would love to perform, but will graciously step aside if someone new wants to step in. Thanks Toby.

Hi Toby, can I get into the audience please?

Will add you to the list Mark and if you get a slot I’ll break out the largest font for the start time :rofl:
:+1:

A seat in the audience for me please Toby UTC

No problem Nancy, bring your tissues.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think I will make that particular mistake again. Others, sure … :roll_eyes: :wink:

1 Like

Hi Toby, an audience seat this time. UTC -5 (Toronto area).

1 Like

On the list Andres :+1:

1 Like

I’m going to take a raincheck on this one.
It’ll be nice to enjoy Christmas and the New Year without having to think of another song nobody knows or practice feeling relaxed and at ease… (If you’re not a little nervous, you’re probably not taking it seriously enough :wink:)
On the other hand, if you’re looking for an MC for the night, I’m happy to give it a whirl :laughing:
(I haven’t read through all the comments above, so no worries if you’re sorted.)

3 Likes

Quite understand Brian, not sure if I am going step up for this one yet. And yes nerves are mandatory :wink:

As for the offer to be Mr Hammer for the evening, I think it would be great to see a new face, even if its a recognizable one, taking on the role. I am sure the rest of the OM team will concur. So name check time here, to see who your mates are - @Richard_close2u @Rossco01 @DavidP @adi_mrok @jkahn (means a lie in if we are EMEA centric again ! :wink: )

2 Likes

I will say Aye to @brianlarsen being MC. The more the merrier.

3 Likes

I think it would be great for @brianlarsen to be MC :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That will be one to watch for sure! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Toby, how are you doing ? avoiding the cold shivers that we are getting here in Old Blighty ? I was waiting a couple of days to give others a chance to register for OM13. I am definitely interested myself in performing but understand you may want some space for first timers. Let me know. I could also go on a standby list if you get people dropping out closer to the date.

1 Like

Easy for you to say!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come on in the water is fine!..Rod

2 Likes