JGC Open Mic XIII / 13 - Call For Interest

No problem Dave, added to the audience roster. Thank you for your support as always.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Now that is organisation! Thank you for putting together the list of dates so early on, as soon as I have a 2023 calendar they’ll be going in :slight_smile:

In the meantime, please pencil me in for a performance slot in OM13? UK, GMT. (I’ll confirm later this evening)

1 Like

Performer spot for me please Toby, UTC + 10

2 Likes

No sir, time to take a break after OM12 and then the Christmas bash! Leaving room for more debutantes…Rod

2 Likes

Hi Toby,
I’d like to perform, (UTC-7).
Maybe by then my nerves will have calmed down from the last one. :slight_smile:

I can step aside as well if oversubscribed.

Jen

I have Portland down as UTC - 8 for Jan 21st, don’t think your clocks change until March 12.

1 Like

Thanks for double checking :grinning: @TheMadman_tobyjenner

1 Like

Iain

Yeah some forward planning so we can ring fence dates, especially if Justin takes the livestreams forward. You’re on the list and I’ll confirm around Boxing Day.

1 Like

Dale

Not sure where in BC but I have Vancouver and Victoria down as UTC - 8 and like Jen, clocks do their thang in March. Added to the Performer List, watch this space.

JK on the provisional roster, sir :sunglasses:

1 Like

Most appreciated Rod, there will be room in the gallery for you, if you wish.

1 Like

Thanks Toby,
You are correct, not used to UTC conversions.
In fact, time zones in general are an Achilles heel of mine. Been late for more than one meeting for this very reason.

1 Like

No problem Dale. Been at this a while and sometime things just jump out as being a little off, so I will always check them just in case,

Put me down for the audience this time. Boston MA, USA time UTC -5

1 Like

Mighty fine job you’re doing Toby sir.

Could you add me to audience please? UTC+10

1 Like

@John_in_Dot @batwoman

John, Maggie it will be my pleasure !

1 Like

Hi Toby,

Audience for sure, as its great fun. Not sure yet if I should try to perform - would you take a provisional for me? Need a little time to wrap my head around the technical stuff.

UTC+1 (Amsterdam / Berlin)

Thanks!

1 Like

Tjeerd

Will make you provisional for now but will need confirmation by the cut off (26/12), so I can see how many folks we have in the mix and if we need to start the selection process. Let me know accordingly.

1 Like

I really would like to be in the audience, Toby, but 21th is my wedding anniversery…so no chance to join. Next one on March 4th, mother’s birthday…hmm, difficult. Seems a as if I had to wait till April. :cry:

1 Like

Bring your Mum and have a party ! :rofl:
No worries Andrea there is always the video and I am sure the stars will align at some point in the year !

1 Like