JGC Open Mic XIV / 14 Call For Interest

Yes, thanks, UTC 0
Wannabe, watching how it’s done.

1 Like

Elixir are you punting for an audience seat ?
:sunglasses:

Hi, yes, haven’t jumped through the hoops yet for an OM Spot, ie posted a recording, and believe the book closed earlier this week for this one.
Fairly new joiner and happy to watch this time around.

1 Like

Cool I will add you to the audience list. I’ll be sending a direct message to the audience applicants next weekend - a week before the show - so just keep an eye out for a Green circle on your profile pic. Good to have you on board and thank you for your support !

Thanks, so when does book open for JGC OM XV ?

1 Like

If I keep my wotsits together after the OM, the Call For Interest will go out either late Sunday post the show or the Monday at the latest. If you plan to chase a spot as a performer, make sure you check out the criteria. I think you understand what is required from what you’ve said already but DM me if you are not sure. I hate to bounce folks, when they have not read the entry requirements but there is plenty of time to get an Intro and recording posted.
Always around to offer advice and support if needed !

1 Like

:+1: , I will post something up, and check Intro is covered too.

1 Like

So I have to ask, what’s a tartan haggis stabbed by 10 recorders have to do with Thames Valley ? :rofl:

2 Likes

Please DM Toby the answer. I’d rather form my own conclusion.

1 Like

Hi

I’d like to be in the audience, UTC -4

Thanks…

Mike
New Hampshire

Added to the list Mike. :sunglasses:

I enjoyed the last one as an audience member but will unfortunately miss this one as it’s the day before I fly out to to the US and I’ll be needing all my beauty sleep before that one so I hope it all goes well, I’ll be checking out the the recorded version👍

1 Like

Hello Nicole! I’m great now. Thx for asking :blush:. Glad to be back and continue my journey with all of you

2 Likes

As a newbie to here am I too late to join the audience. My timezone is UTC+1 Cheers Peter

Good to see you Edgar and sorry you’ve had a rough beginning to 2023 but also good to read this:

:+1:

1 Like

Hi Peter !

The good news is you’re not too late. I take audience “bookings” until a few hours before the start of the show. I will add you to the list. Thanks for your support.

Peter

Just a thought, if you are in Cheshire you’ll be UTC and +1 only after the clocks change. Unless of course there’s been a local byelaw change in the area, since I left the UK. Thought I’d check or you could miss the first hour.

@ALL

Just a heads up to those who booked their “theatre” seat, I’ll be sending out a direct mail with the show link, this coming weekend. Just in case folks thought I’d forgotten. That way I can hit as many folk as possible and pick up the waifs and strays, who ask for a seat during the run up to the show.

1 Like

Hi Yes you are probably right. I just googled it and that’s what it said!

1 Like

Can I get an audience place please Toby?