JGC Open Mic XV / 15 - Call For Interest

And if it makes you feel any better Alexis, I now feel like Iā€™m galloping up diarrhoea drive without a saddle but itā€™s something I know I have to conquer. I canā€™t let my fear win this one.

6 Likes

I donā€™t know how Alexis will feel but youā€™ve made me feel heaps better! :joy:

5 Likes

Can I just remind folk to take into account DST time changes in respect if of the show date
15th April and the respective UTC change that will be applied. Iā€™ve adjusted those so far, who have provided their current UTC zone but cannot guarantee to catch all of them. Especially if you have moved location or country. I can only go by what has been said in your Intro or if mentioned on your profile page.

If you are unsure
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/

1 Like

Can I have an audience place again please Toby?

1 Like

Yes please, to perform, if space available in April.
(Audience last week)
UTC +1 (BST)

2 Likes

Elixir

Please refer to my comments in the OM XIV CFI, as you are yet to meet the required critiera.
:sunglasses:

Unless of course I have missed something when I checked your Summary.

Please can I be in the audience Toby? Itā€™s a first for me. Scared of the tech but determined to sort that. I am in the UK and I think I will be UTC +1 (but Iā€™m not 100% sure even though Iā€™ve just spent half an hour googling UST and BST! :grimacing:) Thanks very much. :grin:

1 Like

Sure, I donā€™t have a song yet, but itā€™s a good while away stillā€¦
Hereā€™s my :tophat:
Independent Republic of Merseyside,
Currently UTC,
UTC + 1 on the dateā€¦ Take your pick :wink:

3 Likes

Like I said WTZ :rofl:

1 Like

Latest confirmation of those placed in the Performers pot.

@malz
@willsie01
@jkahn
@trj
@eccleshall
@brianlarsen

Audience seats confirmed for

@madmodmcd
@shell

:rofl: Love this idea, Adi! :rofl:

:thinking: I wonder if it would work the same for an in-person OM? Perhaps inviting 30-40 strangers around to my house and then just treating it like a normal practice session? Hmmm Shelley might not be too pleased with that though! :grimacing: :joy:

4 Likes

After reading othersā€™ in the UK, Iā€™m realising Iā€™ll also be in UTC+1.

1 Like

Already had you covered Serhat but thanks for your correction. 55 years in the UK gives me a bit of previous ! :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to be put down for a performer spot. (and also happy to step aside for debuts)

Iā€™ve got some upcoming travel plans - returning the day before the event. I think Iā€™ll pick my song accordingly!

I would probably screw up my UTC time ( BC Canada) - so I am going to trust that @Jenndye429 did the work correctly :slight_smile: = UTC-7.

3 Likes

Assuming they were a mask reminding of camera lense I am sure you would be fine :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi Toby, audience please, will be UTC+1 I think (UK)

1 Like

Hi Toby. Iā€™d like to be part of the audience for this one please. Just finished watching the last OM video, which had many great performancesā€¦ so I think it would be cool to see the next one live if possible.
UTC +10 Sydney, Aus

1 Like

Well, you wonā€™t have missed much. :slightly_smiling_face:
I have posted up this evening in the AVOYP area; hopefully in the right place.
Not finding this space the most intuitive to use but I guess it will become easier to use over time.

3 Likes

It sure will ! Even I get lost some days :rofl: Anyway cool that youā€™ve have shared a recording. And I suspect as an OM newbie there will be a strong chance youā€™ll make the cut, so you better get practicing.

OK counting in todays updates.

Added to the Performer Pot :

@charlie_james
@elixir1253

Theatre seats confirmed :

@theoldman66
@dro_1