JGC Open Mic XIV / 14 Call For Interest

@alexisduprey
@guitargirl123

Seats are booked my friends.

Ariana if you are not sure, just shout me your nearest major metropolis and I’ll confirm the UTC time but - 5 for EST sounds right.

@dailin Haha nerves are good for you ! You’ll be fine and well looked after,

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would love to perform if possible. I have been working on some Lonnie Johnson for a while along with an intro to let people know a bit about Lonnie. I would love to do two songs but, one is fine. If there is no room anymore then can I be in the next one? I have been working on this song for a while to share with y’all

1 Like

My UTC is UTC-8

Google is my ‘phone a friend’ … Eastern Time Zone - Wikipedia

Will add you to the pot David, watch this space. Where have you been hiding, you’ve been awfully quiet.

1 Like

Thank you Mr P, that confirms my suspicions but I believe Florida is EST as well and we know time has a habit of fluctuating down there :rofl:

1 Like

Forida is a tricky one, from our trusted source Time Zones and Dates for Daylight Saving Time – City Lookup :

There are two generic time zones observed in Florida: Eastern Time (ET) and Central Time (CT).

The southern and eastern parts of Florida observe Eastern Standard Time (EST) during standard time and Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) during Daylight Saving Time (DST).

Two different time zones in the state and subject to daylight-saving shenanigans as well :grimacing:

:scream: Adjustments for OM15 then !! :exploding_head:

Indeed, when that time comes and didn’t look closely at the dates when things change. Which of course will be different for different countries/states just to keep it interesting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Should be March 26th for EU/UK but I’ll be checking US and AUS etc after we get this one boxed off but most of the info is already in the xls, its just date confirmation. :wink:

1 Like

March 12th is the time change in the US

2 Likes

@guitargirl123 @alexisduprey

USA eastern standard time Is (-5) UTC
I’m in NY.

For example: 7pm UTC is 2pm for us.

1 Like

Jason

As I have previously posted a 1900 UTC start is NOT a given. It depends on the majority of time zones of the Performers. As posted in the How They Work guide, in the OM Category, in the head of this thread a number of times and repeated here recently.

The start time will not be announced until the Performers have been confirmed.

ALL PLEASE READ THE GUIDE so I don’t have to keep repeating the same thing.

1 Like

Thanks Jason! I’m not too far from you in Philly.

:flushed:

Oooo, I’ve read it a few times (of course) …but I’m just now getting it, this is quite a bit confusing for me :smiling_face:and luckily I’m not the only one :sweat_smile:…SORRY don`t do you mad thing to me :man_with_probing_cane: :raised_hands: and sorry for the wrong information I gave earlier to you @TonyHS
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

That’s why I got it wrong for the last OM. I just figured it always started at 8pm UK time. What a spoon. :flushed:

1 Like

Now that we live in Florida, I can assure you that it is ‘unique’.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Have Yourself a Merry Christmas

Hi @TheMadman_tobyjenner please add my name into the hat for OM XIV. UTC -8 (US Pacific/Seattle). I understand we might go past the limit for signups (which would be great!) so I’ll completely understand if I fall of the list based on the rules :smile:

1 Like

In the pot Jesse, announcement next week :+1:

1 Like