JGC Open Mic XIV / 14 Call For Interest

Can I book an audience seat please folks?
UTC

Thank you and an early good luck to the lucky performers :+1: :guitar:

1 Like

Seat booked Mark, thanks for the support as always !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Andreas

Apologies for delayed confirmation, seat booked !

1 Like

Toby

Unfortunately may not be able to make the audience this time. Will be travelling on the 4th so could be in airport lounge or in the the air.

When the time is set, will know if it would work, so will request a place then.

Will of course view the recording .

Hope it is a successful.

Michael

1 Like

Hi Toby, Please could I have an audience seat this time. UTC -5

1 Like

Audience if possible Toby?

UTC=Toby

2 Likes

@MAT1953 No problem Michael. I’ll be fielding audience requests right up to an hour or so before the show. So just give me a shout if you can make it.

@philsmith @tRONd Seats booked folks.
UTC -Toby :rofl:

1 Like

UTC = Unified with Toby’s Clock :rofl:

4 Likes

@TheMadman_tobyjenner . Hi Toby, got a bit overwhelmed with life stuff since the last OM so just catching up on the community now.
1st thing , I would like to put myself forward for a performer space at OM14 if I fit in under the 22 limit.
2nd thing a quick shout out to all those who passed ( nice ) comments on my OM13, thanks a lot for doing that.
3rd , comments on the other performers , I don’t have much specifics to add to the feedback already posted, just a well done to everyone for remarkable performances and a mention to @liaty that I watched the OM back and it seems to be true that I can understand everything when sings but virtually nothing when he speaks , remarkable

5 Likes

Thanks Eric, I will add you to the pot and see where we are come the cut-off.
Thanks for the support.

1 Like

Am I in time to bag a performance slot? GMT time zone (UTC)

3 Likes

The window is still open Iain, so you’ve been added to the pot.

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner

Hi Toby,

I’ll happily listen in. I see i am late, If there is still a performer spot, happy to be reserve.

Kind regards,

Tjeerd

1 Like

Hi
I think i can join now? is it possible ?

greetings

1 Like

Hi Dailin

Yep you’ve ticked all the boxes now, so I will add you to the list. The Performers list will be published on the 13th Feb but as first timer you will make the cut, so time to get practising :wink:

1 Like

Tjeerd

Not late as we extended the window this time as an experiment. I’ll add you to the Performer list so keep an eye out for announcements on the 13th. :+1:

1 Like

nervouuuuuuuuuseeeeeeeeeee

put me down for audience UTC - 5

Hi! I’d love to be an audience member for the first time. UTC -5 (I think?? I am EST so I tried to look at the reference time zone map and am hopeful I am UTC - 5…) .
Thanks for all you all do and this great community!

1 Like

I’m EST as well and I always have trouble converting to UTC lol. For what it’s worth I’m pretty sure we are UTC - 5.