JGC Open Mic XV / 15 - Call For Interest

After reading others’ in the UK, I’m realising I’ll also be in UTC+1.

1 Like

Already had you covered Serhat but thanks for your correction. 55 years in the UK gives me a bit of previous ! :rofl:

1 Like

I’d like to be put down for a performer spot. (and also happy to step aside for debuts)

I’ve got some upcoming travel plans - returning the day before the event. I think I’ll pick my song accordingly!

I would probably screw up my UTC time ( BC Canada) - so I am going to trust that @Jenndye429 did the work correctly :slight_smile: = UTC-7.

3 Likes

Assuming they were a mask reminding of camera lense I am sure you would be fine :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi Toby, audience please, will be UTC+1 I think (UK)

1 Like

Hi Toby. I’d like to be part of the audience for this one please. Just finished watching the last OM video, which had many great performances… so I think it would be cool to see the next one live if possible.
UTC +10 Sydney, Aus

1 Like

Well, you won’t have missed much. :slightly_smiling_face:
I have posted up this evening in the AVOYP area; hopefully in the right place.
Not finding this space the most intuitive to use but I guess it will become easier to use over time.

3 Likes

It sure will ! Even I get lost some days :rofl: Anyway cool that you’ve have shared a recording. And I suspect as an OM newbie there will be a strong chance you’ll make the cut, so you better get practicing.
:sunglasses:

OK counting in todays updates.

Added to the Performer Pot :

@charlie_james
@elixir1253

Theatre seats confirmed :

@theoldman66
@dro_1

A seat in the audience please Toby, these OM’s are a highlight in my social calendar :smiley:UTC +1

1 Like

Seat booked Nancy, always good to see you enjoying the shows from the gallery. Your support is much appreciated !

2 Likes

Toby, I would like to be in the audience again please. UTC-7

1 Like

No problem Michael, seat booked :+1:

1 Like

Audience please Toby

UTC + -5 (I think)

1 Like

Hi Toby I think I waited long enough to give others a chance, sign me up for 1 song please! :grinning: there might be a small chance I won’t make it but I will do my best to join in :slight_smile: BST so I guess UTC+1 :grinning:

1 Like

@John_in_Dot Got you John :+1:

@adi_mrok - added to the list.

I counted 20 but may have just ran out of fingers and toes.

Put me down for a performance if there’s < 22, including your good self, audience otherwise.

Cheers Toby

… and UTC+1

2 Likes

Added to the list Dave. You actually take it up to 20. So I’ll hold fire until the last minute, before committing, as I’d be the first to be cut if we hit 22 anyway.

Cheers bud :+1:

1 Like

Put me down for a seat in the audience please UTC -4

1 Like