JGC Open Mic XV / 15 - Call For Interest

Hi Franz no problem. You are on the list and I will send you a message with the link shortly.
:sunglasses:

That was quick! Awesome, looking forward to the event :grinning:

Hi Toby, lifeā€™s busy these days and I donā€™t know for sure, if Iā€™ll make it, could you send me an audience link, just in case things develop better than expected? Iā€™m UTC +2.

No problem Andrea, will fire it across shortly.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Audience please! UTC-7.

Thank you!

1 Like

Good to have you on board Gary. Link to follow in DM :+1:

:guitar: :saxophone: :musical_score: :drum: :musical_keyboard: :guitar:

Iā€™m bummed I canā€™t see it live again :confounded:

Have fun tonight kids :smiley:ā€¦ embrace your mistakes :sunglasses: :sweat_smile:ā€¦and celebrate your success :partying_face: :sunglasses: :partying_face:

Greetingsā€¦ :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Sorry I canā€™t make it tonight. Best wishes to all the perfomers - knock 'em dead!

4 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry,but I wonā€™t be able to join the audience today. Friends we havenā€™t seen for ages are here for a long weekend and will meet us tonight.
Good luck to all performers! :notes: :heart:

4 Likes

Hey @TheMadman_tobyjenner Where is the link to todayā€™s OM? I never received an email. Thanks, Pam.

Ooops on its way Pam !!! My bad. :cry:

Argh, missed this one. Was sent abroad for work and mixed up the dates :frowning:.

Hopefully all of you had loads of fun and looking forward to the recording!

3 Likes

Luka still going. JKā€™s up and just Jeff to go, so you only just missed it. Catch the replay.
After show chat so if you want to join in I can send the link ?

1 Like

I didnā€™t get the invite.
:frowning_face:

Copied you on the Performer mail ??? What went wrong. Off to check, my bad ???

Bum just check both mails. As Denis Leary once said ā€œSorry I __ upā€. Could have sworn I copied you as usual for completeness and JGT presence. Mortified sir. Soz, :angry: :cry:

Donā€™t sweat it Toby.
Covid fatigue had me sleeping through most of the evening anyway.
I only woke up a short time ago.

1 Like