JGC Open Mic XVI / 16 to be held on Saturday 27th May

Yes please Toby, :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:
UTC +1 (BST)

3 Likes

I assume that’s to play Colin ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Viewing spot please Toby. Uk time zone :uk::+1:

2 Likes

It’s Spring Bank holiday in the UK and we’re away from Saturday 27th so just put me down for audience at the moment Toby.

2 Likes

Yes, indeedy, :+1:

3 Likes

Please put me down for another go too Toby. UTC+1 BST. Cheers Peter

5 Likes

This will be a busy spring and summer for me with new job and stuff around the house I want to do so definitely will sit this one out and will enjoy it from the audience side :wink: UTC+1

2 Likes

OK customary daily confirmations that I have seen your applications.

Performers (all added into the pot in lieu of cut off date)

JK @jkahn
Stefan @sgtcolon
Alexis @alexisduprey
Mark & Jen @thecluelessluthier
David @davidp
Jen & Dan @jenndye429
Serhat @elavatortrim
Colin @elixir1253
Peter @rorystrat
3 Likes

Theatre seats booked.

Ian @madmodmcd
Jason @rossco01
Adrian @adi_mrok
5 Likes

Will you be providing Zoom Support ?
:video_camera:
:sunglasses:

Hi Toby, I would like to throw my hat in the ring for this one as a performer. UTC -5

4 Likes

I won’t make that promise but I can try, ideally if anyone else wants to step in happy to share the responsibility :wink:

2 Likes

I can help with the zoom support if needed

5 Likes

If you create the link and declare the host, co host or whatever needs to be done, we’ll cope.
Let’s discuss in the “Forum Dates” mail, so we can iron out details and have the bases covered.
:+1:

1 Like

Hi Toby , can you put me down as a performer. Also as I mentioned to you separately happy to be considered in a support role also , maybe as MC, either at this OM or future one.

5 Likes

Hi Toby,
I’d really love to have another go at the next OM on the 27th May
What I especially enjoyed about the OM on Saturday was that it was a genuine event, it was like we were all in the same place.
Having a real performance deadline to aim at has helped me immensely, and I’m super keen to keep improving
UTC +1 !!
Cheers
Ruaridh

5 Likes

I will be going in holiday on that date. So, no performance possible for me, but I’ll try to be part of the audience. UTC+2.
Thank you :hugs:.

1 Like

I’d be up for my second open mic if the list is not filled out. UTC -8.

4 Likes

OK folks here is my daily sweep and replies.

Performers, now added to the pot.
Phil @philsmith
Eric @eric.lennon
Ruaridh @eccleshall
Jay @think2100

Theatre seat reserved :
Nicole @nicolekkb

@eric.lennon Eric thank you so much for offering your service to support the OMs. We are always looking for new folk to step into the role of Host, so consider yourself in the driving seat for this Open Mic. I’ll add you to the “team” distribution list, so you are up to date with any discussions and also to give you the opportunity to ask any questions if needed ! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

We’ll be embarking on a, hopefully brief, nomadic existence during the last week in May so, much though I’d like to put my name down to perform, I’ll ask for the best seat in the house please!

2 Likes