JGC Open Mic XVI / 16 to be held on Saturday 27th May

Hi Toby, Lara and myself would like to perform again. Will stand aside if too many newbies wish to perform though. UTC+ 1.

7 Likes

Hi Toby - please add me into the performer pot if there’s space.

UTC +(0)

cheers,

Phil

5 Likes

I’d like to be added for a performers slot please. UTC-7

-Dale

4 Likes

Hi Toby, I’d have another go at performing please? Happy to step aside if there’s influx of others though :slight_smile:
I’d also be happy to help with Zoom support, even if it was just to get things up and running early for setup tests so @jkahn does need to get up at ridiculous-o’clock! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
UTC +12

5 Likes

I’ll take a seat in the audience please Toby :+1: UTC :uk:

1 Like

Filing up nicely !! Must put my name down :thinking:

Into the Performers Pot

Mal & Lara @malz
Phil @twistor59 UTC + 1 Phil, assuming you’ll be in Wiltshire ?
Dale @Charlie_James
Jeff @nzmetal

And into the theatre

John @Willsie01
David @Durquhart

Jeff - will bear the Zoom Sup offer in mind. If Adi is not around, he’ll need to set up some additional hosts this time. So we may need an extra “muter” and “spotlighter”. Will shout up if needed. Thx :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks Toby, happy to help in any way I can :slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

Hi Toby, yes, sorry I forgot about the summertime thing!

1 Like

Hi Toby, Please sign me up as an audience member again. UTC -4
Many thanks!

1 Like

@asterope Seat booked Carolyn. :+1:

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’d like to perform in the 16th edition of this great Open Mic initiative!
My timezone: UTC +2 / Central European Summer Time (CEST)

5 Likes

Well Lieven what a wonderful surprise ( :wink: ) to see you signing up for another Open Mic. It has been a while sir since you have graced our virtual stage. Will it be LDV and the Jag ? Hope so ! Added to the pot but you may just scrape in regardless.

:sunglasses:

Regards the mic issue. You may have to change that profile pic or go do some shopping :wink:

1 Like

Put me down as a performer please Toby. But also feel free to chop me off the list if it’s too packed already!

UK time, so UTC+1

3 Likes

Sorry Toby but I’m going to have to withdraw from this one. I’ve just found out we’re at a 50th that day and I’m not playing drunk, even though my wife just said that it might make me sound better. :astonished: :joy:

8 Likes

@SgtColon No problem Stefan, family first as always ! :+1:

@glpguitar Just to confirm you are on the list Luka. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Same for me. :pensive: Someone thought it was a good idea to throw a wedding party on an OM night and invite me. The audacity!

Have fun guys, I’ll be watching the recording afterwards and I’ll see you on OM17!

3 Likes

Hi there, I’d like to attend in the audience. UTC -5. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Toby, Audience seat this time around. UTC+2 I guess

Thank you!

Tjeerd

1 Like

Hi Toby, please sign me up for the audience again. UTC-7
Thank you.

1 Like