JGC Open Mic XVI / 16 to be held on Saturday 27th May

Would love to play ope mic XVI if there’s still a spot available.

UTC-7

Thanks,
Rod

1 Like

On the list Rod. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, Toby!

1 Like

I will be in contact with the successful applicant shortly via Direct Message. Time to get practicing folks.

:sunglasses:

I guess with two weeks to go, I really should share this important piece of information !!

It’s (its) it is a 1900 UTC start again !!

Performers are aware but seems reasonable to share with everyone else. Especially the audience !!!

I’ll be mailing the theatre seat holders in the coming days but there is plenty of room for more. Book your tickets here.

2 Likes

Hi! Can I still sign up for an audience slot? UTC -4
Thanks
Pam

Yes you can Pam ! :+1: On the list.

Getting closer folks. Just added the poster to the lead post. All systems go. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner

Good news and bad news as they say.

Bad news first, at 7pm on Saturday 27th I had hoped to be making my way out of Wembley having seen my football team Sunderland win the championship play off final and be on the way to the premiership, :soccer:unfortunately they got knocked out in the semifinal earlier this week.

The good news I am now available :+1: for a seat in the audience please, UTC +1

Michael

1 Like

No worries Michael, I’ll book you a seat. I would have been happy for my lot to have been in a similar position at the end of the season but they threw the towel in early doors, But a least we have a new manager/coach already, who may still be there at the start of the season !!

1 Like

Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner
You get so many manager changes but will take a wild guess at Watford.
Michael

1 Like

Yes, we seem to be setting a record recently. Normally you hope the manager stays to the end of the season. I am hoping the new appointment get to the start of the next one but stranger things have happened. :rofl:

1 Like

The best of luck to everyone who’s performing on Saturday and if it’s your debut I send a little extra luck your way :four_leaf_clover: . I’m disappointed to be missing the livestream as I’m away this weekend but I’ll look forward to watching the recording :smiley: I have no doubts that the audience will be wow’d as always. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you for your support Nancy, we’ll see you at OM 17 I hope ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Definitely :+1:

1 Like

Have fun everyone at tomorrow’s OM. Birthday celebrations and excessive alcohol are preventing me from being there but I’ll get it on catchup. Good look to the debutants, I’m sure you’ll love the experience.

2 Likes

Hi performers and audience,
super much fun and good luck with the nerves if you have them and than remember that nothing is at stake and if they grow too much in the belly… a error is the charm of this live performance :sunglasses: as so many times well explained by Brian…enjoy enjoy… :partying_face: :sunglasses:
And Toby, chances are I’ll ask you for a link tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

Greetings :notes: :guitar: :microphone: :headphones: :drum:

3 Likes

Just give me a shout Roger and I’ll add you to the Audience list mail. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Your birthday Stefan? Happy birthday.

Excessive alcohol is never a problem…

2 Likes

Not mine JK, I’m a Christmas child but a good friend of mine. We’re starting at the local cricket club in the afternoon and then carrying on until the wee hours. :unamused: :rofl:

4 Likes