JGC Open Mic XVI / 16 to be held on Saturday 27th May

Hey there,
I’d like to be added to the list of performers if there’s still room. It’s going to be my first time. I’ve seen a couple of these on YouTube by lurking here but it’s high time I perform a song myself.

My timezone is UTC-07:00.

Audience please Toby. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooo Richard new here?Time zone time zone :see_no_evil::laughing:
Greetings…

3 Likes

Oh heck.
My bad.
Somewhere between there and here. :wink:

4 Likes

Anant

Unfortunately you do not currently meet the criteria for our Open Mic performers. Have you read the guide, as indicated in the first post of this Call For Interest ? You need to have made an introduction and previously posted a recording. I cannot see that you have done that yet from your profile summary. Links to all the required reading are in the first post above.

Feel free to join the audience though.

Thx

Toby
:sunglasses:

A quick mop up of recent requests, so folk see I am not ignoring them !! PC has been buggy all weekend :angry:

Audience seats booked for

Stacy @artax_2
Tjeerd @TRJ
Michael @clandev
Richard @Richard_close2u

Thanks for your support

1 Like

Hi Toby, please sign me up for the audience. UK UTC+1.
Thanks

1 Like

However worth mentioning that if you do Introduce yourself in a relevant section of the forum AND you’ll upload something in AVOYP by the time Call For Interest is closed you will be eligible to join the performers lounge :smile: welcome to the Community!

3 Likes

I would like to perform if there is a spot but obviously I’ve done a few of these so give my spot to someone else if necessary. UTC-7

1 Like

No worries. I’ll prepare the song which I had in mind and post it as a recording. I’ll join the next open mic then.

1 Like

Cool, don’t forget to make an intro to the Community, as well :sunglasses:
Introduce Yourself

An audience seat for me please Toby. Thanks very much. UTC +1.

1 Like

A collective response to recent posts.

David @skeletor83 in the pot, look out for confirmation this Monday.

Tony @TonyHS and Gordon @sairfingers - seats booked folks. Info to follow in coming weeks.

Really sorry Toby, but I’m now not going to be able to take part as a performer on the May 27th Open Mic, so please take my name out of the hat for this one Gutted as I would really have liked to keep the momentum going…

No worries Ruaridh, hope all is well. OM XVII will soon come round !

@TheMadman_tobyjenner
Audience please UTC -4

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner
Sad to say I have to bow out of this one. I will be out of town without signal, so can’t even grab an audience slot.
I had my song picked and put in a fair amount of practice already, so hope to perform it in the following one.
-Dale

No problem Dale, thanks for the early shout. Keep an eye out for future events.

How we doing number wise Toby?

Stick me down to perform if there’s room but please don’t exclude yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

UTC +1

2 Likes

Added to the list Dave, all is good. :metal:

1 Like