JGC Open Mic XVIII / 18 - Call For Interest

Bruce, the platform flagged your reply as your first post on the Community. As such I assumed not since you need to have posted an Intro here #community-hub:introduce-yourself and at least one recording here #community-recordings:audio-video-of-you-playing If the platform misled me, my apologies.

Gotcha. Sorry. I will do so.

No worries, Bruce.

Thank you David :+1:

1 Like

Hi Tobi, I would like to perform on this one, UTC -4 (near Toronto).

1 Like

I need to post this here: Community Open Mics – Eligibility & Access

Hi Toby,

I would be more than happy if you’d reserve some spot in the audience for me. :smiley: Thanks in advance. Probably, I’m in UTC + 2 (CEST).

Looking forward to the OM already! :slight_smile:

Cheers - Lisa

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Sharing of the Community OM audience link

Hi :blush:. I will attend, I am interested :smile:. I will watch how it happens :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face::smiling_face:. So I can learn.

2 Likes

Hi Gagan can you confirm your UTC timezone (as per opening post) so you get the right start time. Thx

Hi😃 @TheMadman_tobyjenner. UTC +05:30

1 Like

OK here’s the latest application sweep mop up.

Into the Performer Pot goes
@elixir1253
@doblea

And theatre seats booked for

@bobsuruncle
@lisa_s
@gagan

Thank you for your support.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Please consider including me as an audience member at the next open mic. I believe I am UTC -5. Thanks in advance. Bruce

5 Likes

Hi, @TheMadman_tobyjenner can I have a first-row seat balcony ticket, please, if any of those are left in the UTC+1 area?

2 Likes

Please can I have an audience seat UTC -4

2 Likes

Theatre seats for

@Brucie - looks like you are UTC - 4 Bruce at the moment, EDT until the switch to EST.
@elevatortrim
@philsmith

1 Like

Thanks Toby👍

1 Like

Just to advise folks via a Steering Group discussion and under NO PRESSURE whatsoever, our trusted Mod @Richard_close2u has signed up to be Performer. Golden :wink:

3 Likes

I will send a DM to those successful applicants who applied to perform at this event.
Thank you all for your interest and support.

And as per the last post I’ll be accepting audience requests from now until showtime !
Give or take an hour or so before kick off.

2 Likes