JGC Open Mic XVIII / 18 - Call For Interest

Sad I’m missing another one but have a great time everyone. Good luck to the debutantes and have fun hosting Jen.

2 Likes

@JasmineJ @Helen0609

Jax, Andrea

Seats booked, will mailing audience members with link later this week.

@SgtColon Stefan, I am sure you’ll catch up on the replay ! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Toby :hugs:

1 Like

Audience Member in Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Clayton, your seat is booked. :wave:

Why not pop over here and tell us a little about yourself and your guitar journey.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Excited to see the show. May have to take a break for the next few OMs due to soccer tournaments, but I have some electric pieces I want to work up and get back to using my fuzz pedal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like the ideal opportunity to record some tracks/songs at your leisure for AOVYP and get some useful feedback from the Community. A good place to experiment and fine tune for future OMs. :+1:

AOVYP?

Please can you put me down for audience. UTC+1. Thanks

1 Like

@skeletor83

#community-recordings:audio-video-of-you-playing

David, it is the sub-category where people active in the Community post recordings of their playing, giving and receiving feedback and encouragement.

You could think of OMs as a special occasion and dessert and AVOYP the main course we engage in day by day.

1 Like

Seat booked Alan. Will send you a DM with details. :sunglasses:

I thought David was being sarcastic about AOVYP when it is AVOYP.

2 Likes

Audience seat for me please Toby. UTC+1.

1 Like

@GorBLIMey You could be right John. That typo only just registered now. My auto-correct function works quite well when not in proof-read mode :laughing:

I honestly didn’t get the acronym and made a typo. I’ve done one of these but should do more. Thanks

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it folks, twas I that led you all down that path. My typo, owned. :rofl:

1 Like

Holiday confusion abound. Apparently we are not leaving until tomorrow, so Toby, please will you put me down for a seat?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do Stefan, DM to follow. :+1:

1 Like

I’d love to be in the audience if possible. Thanks in advance Toby.

2 Likes