JGC Open Mic XXI / 21 Call For Interest

Hi Toby,

I need to get back on this horse, so if there is still room on the stage for me I would like to sign up as a performer. . Please do not make anyone stand aside if the list is full. This might get me to focus on making some songs ready to perform. UTC -5

2 Likes

Phil @philsmith is the last to go into the performer pot.
And Luka @glpguitar gets a ringside seat in the auditorium

Audience applications will, as always, continue up to a few hours before showtime !

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Toby @TheMadman_tobyjenner
I don’t think I have requested a seat in the audience yet, if not please can I have one.
Michael

1 Like

Hi, I’m a newcomer. Can I get a seat as an audience?
Cedar

2 Likes

Audience seat please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@jkahn @CedarWonder seats booked folks.

BTW welcome to the Community Cedar thanks for joining us. If you wan to introduce yourself to the rest of the forum members, give an introduction HERE

1 Like

Audience please, Toby.

1 Like

Slap me in for audience, please and thank you Toby… UTC -4.

1 Like

John, Darren - stalls reserved.

1 Like

Sorry, won’t be able to attend on 20th Jan Toby. Apparently I’ll be at a 70th birthday party (mine) that night!

8 Likes

Sorry, won’t be able to attend on 20th Jan Toby. Apparently I’ll be at a 70th 60th birthday party (mine) that night!

7 Likes

Has someone had twins :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah. I’m the big guy and I’ll be back. :joy:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Confirming I’ll be able to attend on the 20th January following the unanimous decision to cancel all future birthdays and stay 21.

6 Likes

Audience please sir!…Rod

1 Like

Audience seat for me please Toby.

1 Like

@Rod58 @Alan_1970 seats booked. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner please can you put me down for an audience seat? Thank you.

1 Like