JGC Open Mic XXI / 21 Call For Interest

Sorted :+1:

Once again, as OM night approaches, a twinge of regret at not having signed up and the urge to be part of the event :roll_eyes:
Maybe Iā€™ll just have to put on my thinking cap and post a lo-fi warm-up act :rofl:

2 Likes

Knowing you, that might not be entirely metaphorical

4 Likes

Please put me down for an audience place

Thanks

John

1 Like

Welcome to the Community John, seat booked, DM to follow.
:sunglasses:

Hey Toby! Just realised I never asked for an audience seat?! :flushed: :man_facepalming:
Are there still any seats left, maybe in the back row? Or even the aisle? Failing that, happy to hang just outside and listen with an ear to the door :wink: :sweat_smile:
Thanks mate! :metal:
UTC+13

1 Like

Iā€™ll send you one of those with a very long rope, Jeff, and sing it through for you thaen you have an idea what`s gooing on hereā€¦

4 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Sorted Jeff, DM to follow. :metal:

1 Like

Hi Toby, I have to attend a birthday party. But could you book me an audience seat please? Just in case I can escape early.

Thanks

1 Like

Pop me on the audience list please @TheMadman_tobyjenner

1 Like

@Sebastian_Dewulf-Ortega @Rossco01

Sebastian, Jason seats booked, DM to follow. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Toby how many heads in the audience? Seems like this one is getting some nice levels of interest and would be great to know if its me exaggerating or not :laughing:

1 Like

A very healthy 30 bums on seats so far and that donā€™t include this bum !!
Plus 14 performers, so looking like a good turn out.

Should be a good one. :+1:

Oh and no pressure. :rofl:

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t claim to have a particularly healthy bumā€¦gone too far south. :wink:

1 Like

Please include me in the audience @TheMadman_tobyjenner :slightly_smiling_face:

Seat booked, will send DM. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck on Saturday. I will be in London with my family for my wifeā€™s birthday hence why I miss this one, will be thinking about you all having fun, London is not my idea of fun. Good luck

6 Likes

Have a great weekend Eric. Happy birthday wishes to your good lady, :sunglasses:

1 Like

Please put me down for the audience.