JGC Open Mic XXII / 22 Call For Interest

Hi Toby , checking in to see if there are still any performer slots left, cheers Eric

1 Like

Doors open until Monday but getting scarce.
:sunglasses:

Then put me forward for a performer slot please, I might also be able to be host . Hope all is well with you

1 Like

Not done a sweep for a few days, so to confirm

into the Performer Pot goes

@andyplays
@brianlarsen
@eric.lennon

Audience seats for

@philsmith
@willsie01

@eric.lennon All good, hoping there may be a spare slot left for me come Monday but will see what happens. Will probably take you up on the Host role if you are up for it, as I think you were top of the list for this one anyway. Saves me another DM !! :rofl:

Hi Toby, I just checked with my supplier the my new windows in my room will be fitted for sure before March 2nd so i am happy to Host

5 Likes

Please add me for the audience.
(-4 or 5 hrs east coast of USA)

1 Like

I’m tempted to play.
I have been practicing a little thing.
I’m unsure if the date will e a good one.

13 Likes

I’d like an audience seat please, Toby. I’m looking forward to it!

UTC minus 5 (actually I don’t think that matters for the audience!)

1 Like

Sadly won’t be able to see the live this time (off to see The Musical Box, so getting my live fix that night!) good luck to all the performers.

1 Like

1 Like

Darn! I was just going to put in a request :wink:

Audience seat for me please Toby.

1 Like

Hello. I’d like to attend, as an audience member, or as a performer if there is still a spot available.
Thanks

1 Like

Quick update on audience bookings, seats for

@John_in_Dot
@mari63
@sairfingers
@alexeyd - Alexey the application window for performers has already been closed, as indicated a few posts up and in the topic lead post. Look forward to seeing to in the audience. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Alexeyd I would also like to bring to your attention that you need to have attended at least one JGC Open Mic as member of the audience, before being eligible to perform. Please read the notes on criteria in the opening post.

1 Like

Audience seat please Toby. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner just to let you know I’ve changed my username to Nancy15 from Billca (never understood why I picked that one) I don’t want to risk not receiving the link :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Cool Billca Nancy Fifteen

You now have 3 seats, along with Jasmine ! :rofl:

2 Likes