Strike that, just found it :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

In the Perf DM Mal !

1 Like

Pssstā€¦Audience pleaseā€¦UTC-7.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Toby,

better late than never: May I have some ticket for the audience, please? Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

@Garyl918 @Lisa_S DM on its way. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Toby, can you put me down for a seat in the audience please, itā€™s cup final day on Saturday though so not sure if Iā€™ll make it, especially if we win :grinning:
D

1 Like

Check your inbox David ! Good luck on Saturday, as a Watford support I wonā€™t ask which side!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Toby, can I have an audience seat please. UK Time.

1 Like

DM on its way Don. :+1:

Can you send me the zoom link?
Iā€™ve looked up and down the thread and cannot find.

I now see in my email ftom 4/29
So Iā€™ve got it

1 Like

Good afternoon, Iā€™ve must signed up today but have been a long time subscriber to JustinĀ“s App on Musopia. I would like to join the audience for theis eveningā€™s open mic if there is still room.
Many thanks
Conor

1 Like

Conor

Will DM you in a hour or so, currently out and about. See you later.

Hi Toby,

New to guitars and Justin guitar but this looks interesting. Please could I have an audience seat if not too lateā€¦edit Iā€™m in the UK. Thank you in advance :cowboy_hat_face:

Toby

Apologies again: I am unable to attend the Open Mic 24. Hope the evening goes well for all participants and the audience.

Brian

1 Like

Unexpected company today so I wonā€™t be able to be at the OM live, I will have to catch it later in the recording. Have fun everybody!

1 Like

DM on its way check your inbox. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Company got changed to tomorrow (yay!) so Iā€™m once again looking forward to being in the audience for the OM!

1 Like

You have your ticket so all is good. See you in a while Mari.

1 Like

Can I get a seat in the audience, please? Back row, if possible.

1 Like