Joe Satriani - COVER by Mike Sebastian P

Superb!

1 Like

DavidPМодератор сообщества JustinGuitar

1d

Выдающийся, как всегда, Майк. Исключительная игра, тона и наслаждался творческой перкуссией.

Thank you David for such kind words!

Hi Kasper, thanks for the good feedback, wish you a speedy recovery!

Hi Darrell, that’s right, music is separate from politics, and that’s very good!
And of course thank you so much for your great review!

1 Like

Good to hear from you Toby, thank you so much my friend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Rod, I’m really glad you liked it!

Hi Mike,
Very nicely done. I liked the creative touch of the percussion! You guitar work was great as always. I would have liked to hear the lead guitar in the center up more. Just personal preference there. All told this was a fine production!

Sad times indeed. But your music brought joy and in that we can all find peace.

All the best,
LB

1 Like

With or without the Croc, your quality just shines in every recording, Mike.
Just out of curiosity, do you record the full song with each ‘instrument’ (claps/salt/bass) or record a sample and loop in the DAW?
Did you use table salt, coarse sea salt or the trendy pink Nepalese stuff?
I might want to have a go at sounding like this, but wouldn’t want to make a rookie error :rofl:

2 Likes

I believe pink Himalayan has a better resonance Brian

3 Likes

Absolutely, so my Salt lamp says - it’s a rather big chunk though, if used like this it might make a good kick drum though :thinking:

1 Like

You do realise that you just made me splutter coffeeeeeee……………… :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Wow! That was superb Mikhail. You smashed it right out of the park. What a great production.

Who’d have thought sea salt could sound so good?

1 Like

You never stop to amaze and inspire Mike, wow such a great cover loved every second of it! Gald to see you back again in AVOYP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic playing. I was listening to this while having breakfast. I grabbed a salt shaker and started jamming along. I wouldn’t even think to do that!

1 Like

Mike

This is just pure art. Dont know what to really say. It was just outstanding, from a different planet.

Loved how you used kitchen relics in this masterpiece :rofl:

1 Like

I should hope not, salt’s not good for you ! :rofl:

Trond

Check out Mike’s YT channel. There are some wonderful solo projects he has done over the last few years, despite the many collabs he and Leo/Crocodile have done together. Worth a listen.

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah. cheers Toby… this stuff is just insane! Will check it out…

1 Like

Thank you so much John, your words are greatly appreciated!