Joe Satriani - COVER by Mike Sebastian P

Hi Gordon, I’m glad you liked it, thanks a lot!

Thank you very much Maggie!

1 Like

Hi Clint, I’m glad you stopped by and listened to this, thank you so much for such nice words!!

Thank you so much Marie for the great feedback, and of course peace and goodness to all of us all over the world!

1 Like

Thank you Sarah, I’m very happy.

1 Like

Thank you very much Lieven, I really appreciate your opinion!

Hi Jay, I’m really glad that you liked it, I recorded all the instruments myself, including sea salt as well :slight_smile: , it was probably the most interesting action :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Roger, thank you from the bottom of my heart for such kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, glad to hear it from you Byron!

Thank you Radek!

Thanks Rich!

Hi LBro, glad you stopped by and for your great words. I do not often do the whole mix alone and I will definitely listen to all the wishes regarding its improvement.
Yes, I also think that all bad things will pass, and our favorite music will always be with us.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Hi Brian, thank you very much, I’m really glad you liked it!
And about the salt… :slight_smile: I think in this case it is better to use a large sea :rofl: :wink:
Your humor is always great! :slight_smile:

Thank you Stefan! :slightly_smiling_face:

Good to see you Adrian, thank you so much for the kind words! :slightly_smiling_face: :handshake:

2 Likes

Hi Mike,

Yep, the sea salt was fantastic.
Needed to turn the guitar way down though so I could hear it more. What were you thinking? :slight_smile:
Seriously, awesome playing.
The percussion works very well - channeling some inner Depeche Mode you never knew you had?
(They were big into sampling all sort of sounds in the early 80s.)

Hope you’re over the Covid.

Digger

1 Like

Hello again Brian, I’m sorry that I did not immediately answer your question completely, …correcting :slight_smile:
I don’t always record the entire guitar or bass part from the beginning to the end of the track, unless it’s a video clip of course, sometimes I want to choose a better option, but it often happens that the first option is the most successful.
But with regards to salt, then I had to do more than just, it was not a quick process :laughing: :wink:

Thank you very much Joe! :slight_smile:

Many thanks to Trond for such great feedback! :slight_smile:

Good job Mikhail, nice guitar tone. The clapping and the sea salt percussion gives the cover a nice warm feeling.

1 Like

Hi Digger, I’m really glad you stopped by and listened, thank you so much for the great review!

Thank you so much Andres for the kind words!

And I once again want to express my gratitude to everyone for your attention, it is very pleasant and helps not to stop on the spot.
This musical community, I think, is the most friendly and hospitable of those that I have ever visited :slight_smile: :handshake:

Take care of yourself and your loved ones!

Mike

1 Like

Mike, somehow I missed your post. I hasten to fill in the gap.
Excellent work in all aspects. Your guitar is magic. And such a wonderful mix - bravo!
By the way, at one time I had a professional percussion shaker, but I didn’t really like its sound, and I gave it to a musician friend (“Khmury”, you’ve probably heard of him). Since then, I have been using a metal tea jar, and rice is in it. It was the winner of my croup contest :grinning:
Thanks for sharing,
Leo

1 Like