Just a couple of Music related funnies!

@DarrellW
Hey Darrell,
Thereā€™s nothing wrong with your meme. Folks here are trying to read something into it that isnā€™t there.

Itā€™ll be a sad day when nobody dares crack a joke or say anythingā€¦.wokery and pcā€¦.blah!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Oh my, I consider myself guilty having liked Darrells @DarrellW post. Iā€™m a woman and donā€™t feel intimidated by such memes. Itā€™s just a bit of fun, admittedly not on a higher intellectual level, but come onā€¦it could also be the other way round.
Be assured, Iā€™m happily married and any bigger purchases are dicussed in a friendly way, but sometimes thereā€™s a slight funny wink from one or the other.
Sorry, but a simple liked meme like this doesnā€™t shake the balance of my relationship :wink:.

Never heard anyone here complaining about the mention of a certain guitar string (and the mention of the same old association everytimeā€¦ :see_no_evil:), which is probably much more sexism than this meme.

Fair and valid statement. For me, this topic is closed. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I donā€™t often read these posts but donā€™t see any harm in having a laugh. Some have been quite clever.

If something obviously crosses the etiquette line we should delete but also donā€™t want to become super ultra PC. Maybe that does become a tad subjective?

And if anybody ever feels offended please hit the flag button

1 Like

11 Likes

That does merit calling the police, Rogier, for double posting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

uhā€¦ I think you can play quartet with the posts above :roll_eyes:
:smile:
greetings and hopefully my next post will be a very special photo :crossed_fingers:ā€¦ now off to the woods, have a nice weekend :wave:

2 Likes

Look forward to it. Enjoy your picnic in the woods.

2 Likes

Now THATā€™s funny.

2 Likes

7 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/AxDdYQzcV9bV5hUx8

Had to get his pick out of his pouch!!!

Tod

1 Like

After Zeppelin plays ā€œWhen The Levee Breaksā€ā€¦

Tod

3 Likes

( Sorry! I thought I was better than thisā€¦:nerd_face:)

7 Likes

@sclay, owā€¦.

I saw this photo and couldnā€™t resist; a bit of knowledge about the Guitar helps!

conductor

3 Likes

If you have to explain a joke . . .

1 Like

I really like this one! Works the same for guitar nerdsā€¦
WTD852

ā€¦Now Iā€™ll have to learn the songā€¦:nerd_face:

5 Likes

5 are enough for Keefā€¦

1 Like