JustinGuitar Community Open Mic Merchandise now available!

Especially during 40 deg C sunny spells :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s worth the sweat to wear black, even in the sun! OK, dark blue is acceptable sometimes…

2 Likes

Hi Laryne, just confirming (if useful) that I have now received mine (I assume from the same Australian supplier) and the quality was all good as far as my expectations were concerned. I have purchased many NZ & Aussie band t-shirts from gigs and online over the past couple of years for around the same price and the quality aligns pretty closely with the JG OM T-shirt. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Hello, @nzmetal ! Thanks for letting us know; I appreciate the feedback! Enjoy the tee, and thank you for your purchase :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jkahn

I chose Oxblood Black.
Is that cool too?

2 Likes

Seems, as if you were less picky than Mr. K. :joy:. (Only kidding! @jkahn )

2 Likes

It’s happened, I am officially a T shirt snob :rofl:. I guess me and this Bella Canvas brand are just not compatible :wink:.

Richard, you’re cool in anything. Even Oxblood Black.

Oh god, now it starts… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Got my t-shirt the other day. Quality is superb… better than a lot of other band shirts i have and had… so @jkahn, turns out that you really are a T-shirt snob!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I deserve it @tRONd !

3 Likes

I’m slowly starting to think …

JK did you order your t-shirt from something like … Justinguitor. com? …:roll_eyes:

greets :sunny:

3 Likes

Nah probably Marty Schwartz or Paul Davids :laughing:

4 Likes

Is the festive season and the fact that Toby has just posted the first call-for-interest Open Mic topic for 2024 a good time to give this a little bump?

Sure, why not.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, Richard, if you had posted this already yesterday, I would have worn my OM T-shirt at my performance last night. I’ve totally forgotten about that :flushed:. Forgetful me :see_no_evil:.

1 Like