JustinGuitar YouTube Community Livestream :)

Oh so I’m not performing anymore? I’m a bit confused :confused:

1 Like

@KevinKevan

I need to make apologies to you too . Oh dear.
A bad day at the office!
My fault entirely -

5 Likes

We forgive you Richard, just go and say five Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do’s :wink:

3 Likes

no problem Richard! looking forward to it

2 Likes

Btw is Justin planning on advertising the event or is it low profile but public this time around? Just need to know what size of diaper I’m gonna need :laughing:

2 Likes

You’ll be sitting alone in your music room, playing your guitar in front of your pc.
The event will be the same as usual :grinning:
(Of course the shame will last forever if you make a dog’s dinner out of it :rofl:)

9 Likes

You always see the bright side of things @brianlarsen :partying_face:

4 Likes

Yep think of it like an audition Adi and all will be well. Its BAU :rofl:

2 Likes

…In front of Simon Cowell who might ask you to stop after 10 seconds and give you another song to do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Richard_close2u Any advice for technical sound check before the event? In case 30 minutes isn’t enough to sort tech issues out.

I haven’t used streamyard before.

I’m doing the usual lo-fi… Everything through my desk amp, then via webcam/usb mic :grinning:

1 Like

Jk no different to Zoom tbh😎

Dare I say it, I’m not set up for lo-fi :rofl:

Oh that’s good Toby - I was going to do my usual Ableton + OBS + virtual cable setup which works for Zoom, so sounds like it will work for this.

Just not being able to test it makes me uneasy.

1 Like

I think you can download Livestream free version and do a local recording, at least it rings a bell that we did this previously.

4 Likes

Ditto to what Adi said. I did the live stream at Christmas on Streamyard and If I remember correctly, we were also able to record our practice as well for sound check purposes similar to Zoom.

3 Likes

Good tips @adi_mrok @Jenndye429 I was able to log in to the free streamyard to test.

2 Likes

@adi_mrok

Good question - I’m not sure what promo this is getting.
I will ask.

I haven’t either so I’m hoping others chip in here.

Edit - they have already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

FAO:

@Jenndye429

@adi_mrok

@skeletor83

@elevatortrim

@KevinKevan

4 Likes

… in 50 words or less? :rofl:

1 Like