JustinGuitar YouTube Community Livestream :)

Brevity is king haha

Was the first JG YouTube OM recorded and available to watch?
I did search but didnā€™t come up with anything.

There should be a link somewhere to a private video on yt.

Open Mic Livestream 02 - Xmas Bash - After-Show Party & Chat

Open Mic Livestream: Recording + After-Show Party & Chat

2 Likes

I am a little confused on where to watch as an audience. Will it be from Justinā€™s YouTube channel, or do I sign in though streamyard.

Sorry, I donā€™t want to miss and couldnā€™t find info in thread.

2 Likes

Adi has linked to each separately.

All live streams and OMs are collated in this single archive topic also.

1 Like

Good question for anyone new to these ā€¦
hosted on JustinGuitar Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@justinguitar

2 Likes

Justin and Laryne have both been busy all week at a residential workshop in Canada so I have been waiting until they return home to ask this.
Iā€™m sure @larynejg will be doing some kind of promo on socials.

1 Like

Sorry to keep nagging, but I do want to get these asap please.

FAO:

@skeletor83

@elevatortrim

@KevinKevan

1 Like

On it Richard, sorry for the delay.
Iā€™ll send you a DM in in the next few minutes.

1 Like

Sorry I must have missed this. Yes Iā€™ll get on it ASAP

1 Like

50 words was a challenge even for me, canā€™t imagine how hard it would have been for the more verbose among us!

11 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::boom::boom::boom::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::tada::tada::tada::ok_hand::ok_hand:

FAO all people wanting to watch the Live Stream in just under 24 hours from now.

Go here.

8 Likes

@Brianlarsen
@Jenndye429
@adi_mrok
@Malz
@jkahn
@jestersea
@skeletor83
@elevatortrim
@Rod58
@KevinKevan

Have fun peeps and enjoy yourselves. Not sure if Iā€™ll be watching live, with family over but may drop in. If not catch you on the rebound.

Rock on !!

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good luck to all performers! Iā€™m sure, all of you will do a great job. Very likely canā€™t join the audience due to other committments, but hopefully will see and hear you recorded soon! Have a lot of fun :heart: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, our flight back to Blighty coincides with the show. To all performers: Break a leg! Looking forward to the recording.

To all the people who are going to perform tonight,
You will be stuck in ā€œhealthyā€ tension now :smiley:. I wish you all lot of fun , you will create an experience in your life that you will not forget soon :sunglasses:ā€¦and do not forget that you are playing for the good name of Justinguitarā€™s :blush: :laughing:, I donā€™t want to put pressure or so :innocent:
Once again lots of fun :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:guitar: :microphone: :notes: :musical_note:
Greetings

4 Likes

We will be traveling during the show, but are looking forward to watching the video later. Have fun!

Break a leg to all the performerst today/night/morning! :crazy_face: Wish you loads of fun and an effective way to handle the nerves well enough. :smiley:

Iā€™ll be grabbing some nice drink and just enjoy the show tonight! Keep my fingers crossed for all of you and am a little excited as well! :slight_smile: