Krankheim – Live at Kult-Ur Open Air 2022

As mentioned here we played our first gig this past weekend. Though we were all pretty nervous, we had a lot of fun as soon as it started.

Below is a video of the full show (Video quality should improve shortly when YouTube processing finishes). Have fun watching it! I included chapters so you can easily jump to a song.

For most of the songs we also have separate videos from the floor in this YouTube playlist.

1 Like

Loving it. Song 2 headphones now on and volume up. Ain’t got a clue about the lyrics but loving the energy. Old Skool Punk, capital P. Well done guys. :metal:
:sunglasses:

1 Like

That was great Flo !

Fantastic 35 minutes of pure in your face punk. Language did not matter it was the pure essence that carried across and reminded me of longer forgotten parties at my place back in the late 70s when real punk surfaced, not the pseudo punk wannabes that have surfaced in the last 20 years or so. Guess I am showing my age but that was mega ! Loved the way you all enjoyed the performance and great engagement with the audience, who obviously loved the band. I have to ask were you expecting the request for an encore ? Great response and super end to the show. Just proves music transcend language and cultures. As Justin says “if it sounds good it is good”. This was good.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow :star_struck: Thanks a lot for your feedback, Toby! I’m very happy you enjoyed it.

We weren’t really expecting an encore. Officially we only had 30 minutes and already played our full repertoire. :joy:

1 Like

Bravo on that first gig, Flo. Sounded great, full of energy, and you all looked to be having great fun, as were the audience.

1 Like

Hi Flo,
What an energy, nicely played tight and great to see what kind of fun your having (that’s okay even if it’s punk :smile:)…and oh, also a great first performance, you couldn’t see that… .also a great intro and lyric in the first song. :joy::sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: BIS BIS BIS really belonged here :ok_hand:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Flo, congrats on your successful concert debut. I am not enough versed on Punk style but from a general rock perspective it sounded good to me. Enjoy the success but keep that healthy humbleness you have with you and keep working as a team that is what a band is about.

1 Like

Well done on your first gig, I bet you had a real buzz at the end. Some great power chords there Flo.

1 Like